The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

Probably be giving them away with prepaid.

you say that you are a newbe so it would be useful for you to take a few lessons. Babypips offers some excellent courses and all for free. You really do need to understand the basics before you begin. If you put in the effort then you stand a good chance of success.

I wish you well.

Nice to see it all kicks off when I’m away from the computer.

At the end of the day the real frauds here, are the ones that claim to have a real account with no proof - easy to spot.

I’ve put what I have out there - if you can’t take it and run or need step by step instructions then its not for you.

This strategy is so simple if you can’t find support and resistance levels on the monthly or weekly chart, you won’t find them if they hit you in the face.

I’ve already said this many times, I’m not pushing this strategy or any certain indicators.

I thought it would be better to take a punt on £10K instead of buying 5000 lottery tickets.

2 Likes

You can’t.

You can’t.

There’s no such thing as perfection in trading. I make my decision in under 2 mins and go in.

Believe what you’ve done and seen yourself, in your own account, not what you’ve read.

Anyone trading demos can create a strong argument and find flaws, problem is they’re not the one trading this account and banking.

It’s usually between 300 and 500 pips away, but you’d simply define it based on what % of your capital you want to risk.

Yeah baby!!!

Much better scratch in the end!! :laughing::laughing:

When I lived in VT in the early 90’s the state developed a character to promote lotto sales that was so successful folks were using food stamps to buy tickets! (which could be done 2.5 decades ago!) They had to start airing PSAs telling folks to stop doing that. Crazy!!

Daily/Weekly is the Ticket!!

KC

Much love.

I’ve used MT4 and played around with MT5 but neither are for me.

I believe IC Markets are using the cTrader platform.

For this experiment, yes.

I’ll take a few hours on Sunday to go thru all the charts.

If I find any potential trades I’ll just go in when the market opens.

In an ideal world you wouldn’t close trades everyday, you’d ride it for a week at least - but there’s no harm in banking and going in again - we all have to eat and put bread on the table.

2 Likes

This is a smart move.

I’m just blabbing and putting what I’m doing here, you can adapt it as you see fit to suit your own needs and style.

End goal is to make bunts and put bread on the table.

1 Like

No offence - what benefit is it if you joined or not.

It’s open to everyone, the people that just want to silently follow, the people that just realised they’ve been on a demo for the past 5 years and can’t actually withdraw profits and everyone else in between.

He’s back. He lives.

I assume you’re checking in from a mobile or something???

How’s the trip???

Unfortunately.

Delayed. Hopefully back on track tomorrow.

1 Like

You said that there will be some pictures from Aston Martin or it didn’t happen.

1 Like

Indeed there will be some pics. I’m still in Glasgow waiting to get going.

If you do read the entire thread they’re screenshots of some loosing trades. Also with his “strategy” his stops hardly get pinged.

Let’s see if I can sum this up in a few pics. After all, pics worth a 1000 words they say, whomever they are.

1. So, on monthly, use lagging span to draw S/R. Default lag is 26.

2. Then drill down to weekly and draw your next set of S/R

3. looks like trend is respecting weekly R line so expect short.

If could have caught this at top then Stop Zone would be in red square

1 Like

unless this weekly candle doesn t get bought up by the end of it, cos i m seeing 6 candles(weeks) all in same area( possible absorbtion), bottom line i wouldn t short just yet. trend is up from what i m seeing, could be small accumulation and repositioning

Then follow someone that uses Myfxbook - not that hard is it.

You and a bunch of other randoms keep chiming in here, including the friends with benefits guy - if a thread, strategy, or whatever doesn’t meet your criteria, then jog on and find something that does.

4 Likes

There’s always trades that go against you, they’re only losing trades for sure when they hit the stop loss - until then, it doesn’t bother me.

1 Like