The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

how many pizzas do you eat a week?

The day and the time ultimately determines the final pizza count for the week.

Is it Tuesday, if so, that means its Two for Tuesday, at all the pizza joints.

Who doesn’t want two pizzas for the price of one, unless you’re a sucker.

It also depends if I have pizza in the evening and there are a few slices left over, I’ll have them for breakfast and that means I’ll now want pizza for lunch, and then dinner - you see where I’m going with this, it kicks off a pizza cycle.

I could be sat minding my own business, and I’ll get an email from one of the pizza joints, I’ll usually end up on their website after a few seconds.

You could save I average one pizza a day to be safe - its probably more.

1 Like

Aren’t you afraid that pizzas in this frequency will make your well being worse?

Don’t waste your time.

USD finally started moving ass after 2 days of boredom

Pretty much what you’re doing everyday then, nothing new.

1 Like

You’re right. When you’re young you don’t really think about any of this - then it catches up with you.

It’s a bit like smoking, have to start cutting down, one pizza at a time.

brilliant. A variation at Wimbledon to make it a level playing field might be to introduce a rule that the winner of the last game has to eat a full sized pizza within 5 minutes before the next game commences.

1 Like

But he is wasting his time, isn’t he?

Yes you’re actually right now that I think about it.

If you don’t understand this right off the bat like the others, and still think you need to fish for other info, when there isn’t any more - you’re not off to a good start.

Then its a question of do you have the capital to even do this, the patience and more importantly the I don’t give AF laid back approach when the market is against you a bit - if not, you’re wasting your time.

At the end of the day, this isn’t really something that’s been boxed up into a strategy. It’s the most basic and obvious stuff.

With Baller’s system there is plenty of time to eat pizza. It’s not a question of time more a question of patience and balls to ride the waves.

It all boils down to if you value your own time to begin with.

If you’re sat the screen all day for 8-10 hours, then you don’t value it very much - and when you’re not at the screen, the money stops.

If you can look at the bigger picture and go in that direction, you’ll make money.

I’ve already seen people today talk about EURNZD and getting out at 20 or 40 pips loss, to some that is a smart move to others its ridiculous.

It all depends what side of the fence you sit.

I’ve found this game isn’t about winning, its about not losing - and nobody wants to lose. That’s why they’re always cutting their losses at the first chance.

Not a lot can actually make a decision and stick with it, the minute something doesn’t go your way, you’re always reassessing everything, making up new reasons for getting out.

Not everyone has the balls to ride it out.

6 Likes

This doesn’t help.

1 Like

This is something what took me ages to realize. I mean I knew it already before I encountered this thread and every “trader” out there keeps saying “you should be trading bigger time frames only”, but you will end up trading hourly charts anyway as it looks more exciting. No need to mention that most of the “traders” just are saying this but they trades boilingers with bunch of other colours on screen themselves ending up losing money.

This one looks to me like nice throwback on daily and it’s time to jump in

you are right. Once I had realised that successful trading is more about managing the trades that go wrong rather than focussing on the winners, I started to make consistent profits. I haven’t had a losing trade for 9 months now. That’s not to say that I haven’t had trades that go wrong with the consequent draw down but I have always be able to manage my way to at least break even.

1 Like

Can’t argue with this. It’s just the rush you get when you start to make money quickly.

Can’t name names here, but you’ll find a lot of them on here as well. If it isn’t Bollinger’s its something else that looks like a rainbow.

The real hard cash for these guys is actually selling courses and training.

A lot of people will be going short right about now, with a 40 pip stop! :wink:

I don’t disagree. When I started out, for me it was all about the entry. Now its all about the position.

Hi pizza man! Thank you for answering my previous questions :slight_smile:

I don’t understand why you are shorting AUD/USD… Doesn’t it look like a weekly support to you?

I know it’s not my thread but allow me to add something up.
This pair is in strong downtrend and on monthly chart even stronger. Why would go against this big mountain ?

No problem.

This.

3 Likes