The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

I have come to a similar conclusion! So now I just have to do it.

KC

lAnyone else having decent results?? there must be few giving it a go now??

1 Like

I use a system similar to Baller’s but with a refinement on the entry point and how I handle trades which have gone wrong. I have had good results.

2 Likes

just getting up to speed with this method. Can you elaborate pls?
What time frame etc and entry cheers

Why such a rush here? This method suits more for those who sit back and have a pizza and wait for profits.

There is clearly a trend forming when you get in so i am guessing trend lines and pivot points could be used to exit

Wouldn’t you consider this a support level or no? If not, can you explain why?

Correct me if I’m wrong but if you look at monthly chart it’s a downward trend following with a consolidation. 3 tests on resist @ 118ish with all bearish engulfing and making lower H and L. More frequent tests at support and small breaks I believe it’ll keep breaking lower.

Or maybe looking at it as a big consolidation within 102 & 118?

No.

Because its never had any support at that level and I also took a look at the monthly chart to find the ultimate support level.

Enjoying observing this debate on support/resistance.

With respect I think you’re both right and you’re both wrong, and that sums up my distrust of s/r levels. Or rather my distrust of the assumption that for every chart there is a definitive set of s/r levels that can be logically and scientifically justified and measured and which everyone must therefore agree on. Like fingerprints or DNA.

Whereas I believe a s/r level is only valid on a chart if it plays a role in the trade decisions involved in the chosen strategy. So the strategy is the key, not the s/r levels. If the strategy works without s/r levels, do not print them, or at most take them as just an advisory. But s/r/ levels don’t make a strategy and they don’t destroy it either. Don’t waste time over whether this is or this isn’t but this isn’t and this is.

I’m currently in that CHFJPY short. We’ll see what happens with this fat daily candle.

its on a daily pivot and support yu may have jumped the gun

i am struggling with this thread. It clearly was never a gamble this was a method you have apparently honed to perfection. What was the point you are not showing anyone the method.
You throw in a a sub standard one that is a direct lift off you tube.
The Chikou is just the 26th candle behind the present daiiy price which it replicates.
So its a great mystery to me how it can be used in isolation with some s/r levels thrown in.

I think you’re misunderstanding what the gamble is… Ability to make a livable wage from what is considered a small account, not the strategy.

KC

1 Like

With no proof it can be done

It’s up to you whether you believe @The_Baller s results or not.

I take it you are new to these forums these threads pop up from time to time.
All just post results with no nuts and bolts.
No live calls (way to busy) no explanation just keep on eating piazza and posting those results

Yeah. New poster follies.:roll_eyes:

Then you need to find another thread with less words and more pictures.

And whats your point?

There are people that get it and there are people that don’t. You don’t.

That’s pretty rich coming from someone that registered a few months ago.

What do you think this is? A signal service?

Do you want someone to spoon feed you the perfect strategy so you can have it easy and start to make money from day one?

1 Like