The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

You’re right there, I don’t fuss about things like that.

You could say that yes.

Its in the 98% and above range for sure.

It’s funny because YouTube recommended Million Dollar Traders to me a few days ago - so I watched it.

Although its a few years old and they’re trading stocks and lot of the underlying psychology was the same.

Complete newbies trying to trade, and when the position moved against them in the slightest they’d close it and go the other way and keep doing that.

Even though everyone bashes Anton Kreil - he said, what the f**k are you doing, you have to give it a few weeks to play out.

Its the same here.

At the end of the day there are no rules. You can take as much as you want, when you want. Take what makes you comfortable.

If you’re consistently making money then its nothing to fret above for even a second.

4 Likes

You’ve probably guessed, there is no holy grail but you can get close enough.

You’ve probably seen this, but again Day Trading for a Living? - day trading isn’t a good idea.

So do I - that’s why I needed such a laid back approach to trading.

Wishing you the best of luck.

2 Likes

Fantastic response mate thank you.

Thank you.

You’ve probably seen this, but again Day Trading for a Living?2 - day trading isn’t a good idea.

I haven’t, thank you.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Thank you.

So some charts I’m looking at and would some comments if you have a spare 2 seconds?

USDCAD - You are short this - Trying to understand why

1. It ranging on WK TF
  2. Seems to be making higher lows

I can’t really decide what it is doing

GBPJPY - I know you are not looking at GBP pairs, but it seems to be prime for a short or stay away as just to volatile leading into end of this month

I am seeing the same on usd/cad but can see resistance

@DaavG read his comment again, he’s long on USDCAD.

@DaavG read his comment again, he’s long on USDCAD.

Thanks I missed that!

1 Like

what do you mean?

As mentioned by @MattyMoney, I’m long.

I don’t really touch GBP at times like these.

I presume i have cocked up on the AUD/CAD then i have been short a week and its underwater

I had a look on their discord server but couldn’t see that list, the one you posted before. Thanks

that was my ctrader watchlist which has been significantly reduced

Ah okay. Thanks

Sometimes you need more time to let it play out.

On the weekly its been on a downward trend but hit support i am guessing.

Earlier baller has mentioned that when the Chikou SPan pierces thru the other side of the clouds on the Daily or H4 then you become very profitable, add this is your arsenal to improve your entry points

Can you just explain your entry to go short re AUD/JPY on the 13/10 pls. Now its bounced will you just hold. My main concern i have is if we get a major changed in trend would you pull he plug at some point

No. It’s bounced on the daily and that’s it. Its just noise to me. Monthly long term I’m not worried.

A lot of these moves will weed out all the weak hands.

2 Likes

Cheers i think i try to hard for the perfect entry point

1 Like