The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

I was literally going to ask this tonight. Thanks man, and thanks to @The_Baller for the responses.

2 Likes

Guys how come no-one has taken the EURCHF short trade in this thread? It’s way more trendy regarding inclination on the monthly compared to the USDJPY.

Thanks. Good info

I could help you with that

Yeah, been in that one since end of August. Just sold again

1 Like

Can’t fault you there. Plenty of potential to scale in. Especially by selling into strength.

Waiting for the price to drop under Ichimoku cloud in Daily. My entry skill is not as good as The Master.

1 Like

Mine isn’t that great either.

I am waiting for eur\jpy to do the same.
Looking at that pair which mirrors the eur\chf because on IG its .50pp instead of 1pp .
I was short for two weeks but it eventually broke upwards so pulled the plug slightly in profit…
There is every chance that my reentry will be the same price as i exited but unlike Baller i do not have the mental strength to ride it out.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that, i see it as a healthy effort

how? can you post here and help the rest of your brothers?

FYI baller said that it’s the chikou span that has to drop below the cloud, not the price, just in case you’ve misunderstood…nevertheless im your side with such entry tactic, I had a programmer program this Daily chikou cloud piercing which resulted in a very very profitable simulated result as per the sayings of baller (he said so, never saw his simulator;s results)

1 Like

your pizza profit is at huge extra unnecessary risk

re FX UK based who do you suggest please

I;d totally tell you here but moderators have contacted me in the past when I tried to add value to some other brother’s life by recommending him the best places to start daytrading specifically penny stocks. How do I bypass that without getting banned?

ANyway hop on that forex reviewr in the picture FPA and look for the brokers with 3.5+ out of 5 reviews

Gosh i feel frustrated i cant post names etc as in being handcuffed and mouthtaped

cheers wiil do

did you take that from VP of NNFX?

No. I learn the strategy from https://followmetrades.com/ The actual strategy combined Ichimoku Cloud + Elliot Wave. Tbh, I hate Elliot Wave b*llshit.

If you’re UK based, IG is rock solid, don’t know what the fuss is about. Do try to stay away from the cowboys, this is a listed company.

1 Like

Finally a little something arrived today.

Many thanks to @Penelopip and the rest of the team.

9 Likes