The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

Bro its just for the sake of visual aid. You can also choose to just use the plain candle graph without it. Whatever your opt, its the same.

I just wanted to let you know I have been reading your post over the last two weeks after deciding to get back inot learning and training - i keep dropping in and out of a demo account. You have really inspired me and wondering if if could double a very small account £250 or something by xmas - i know this isn’t a lot of money etc however doubling money in a few months - better then the bank.

I like your style of trading etc. Just wanted to post my appreciation for your motivation.

Also based in UK - but man your taste in Pizzas suck

1 Like

it’s a perfect analyse but unfortunately Forex market is unpredictable now

By the way, I understood this because of the fact that I lost almost 100 last week because of the unpredictable behaviour of the marke

Right now, depending on what you’re trading. Technical analysis might not work so good.

It could all be plodding along and Trump or Boris could say something and it could all go tits up - right now there is fear in the marketplace and fear in the economy.

3 Likes

Sure, why not. Slow at steady wins the race. Wishing you all the best.

I have tried many a pizza in my life time but have settled on what I feel is a good strategy of pizza.

1 Like

The Baller has been great for me. It works. What I do is a little different…I’m on 4 hour charts and I’m trend following, not support and resistance. But it works.

I’m just using 4 hour, not even looking at daily. Also, I don’t sit in front of any screen. Just check my charts every 4 hours and open or close trades.

1 Like

It certainly looks like the pips are with you.

Wishing you all the best.

@SunaruTrader how did you tweak the strategy?? I like the results you are getting, please help a trader out… I’m fairly a newbie, blew one or 2 accounts already… hope to hear from you very soon…

@The_Baller, You’ve really opened my eyes, I wish you all the best bro… continue with the good job legend…

HI @The_Baller, if ever you have time, would you mind please talking a little bit about the current market? I know that is not really the purpose of this thread, but the market just seems to have gone so wild I was wondering what you make of it. I have been following along quietly with your method for some months now.

In particular about trends which were already in a down trend like most of the Aussie dollar pairs, which now seem almost hyper extended and ready for a big retracement. It seems like I can’t touch these pairs and so many others because the TA looks like a trap almost, and I don’t trade reversals or retracements. How do you navigate this?

I actually went through this with GBP/AUD recently. The pair has accelerated away, but I bought in long maybe a day before the big retracement and had to sit there green around the gills till the draw down was over. It worked thanks to your wide stop loss trading style. But it was stressful, and looking at the weeklies for so many pairs it makes me wonder if we are about to have a big 4-5 week risk on move.

@SunaruTrader what time frame do you use for analysis, since you use 4H for entry…

As I wrote…only 4 hour. Nothing else.

Thank you Sir :+1:

Awesome dude. may i ask what indicator you are using?

@SunaruTrader, what do you do on the 4HR you look for obvious supply and demand? More like support resistant and dive in right?? Sorry for the dumb question bro… is there any further confirmations??

I don’t look at S&R nor supply and demand. The Baller laid it out in this thread (post 63 I think) if you are a beginner. Use the 4hr chart and the chikou span cross of the cloud That’s it. Some things I do are because I have 10 years experience in trading, so I can’t show anyone those things since they are what I see from experience. But even those things are minor. Set up the chart as he says and make money. That’s it. I know that you want me to impart upon you some secret, but I can’t. You just need to practice trading.

Right now the market is what it is. It’s gone tits up.

Things that were plodding along in a nice trend flipped upside down and started going the other way.

Right now TA is risky.

Personally the trades I’m still in, I’m still in. It’s not for everyone, you can expect DD to increase as some trades go against you harder than normal.

Some trades I have hedged and gone the other way and made some nice cash.

The wide SL style might not even work in some of these situations, because of what’s going on, nothing is going to respect TA.

You have to either sit back and not be a part of this, or adapt and take the risks.

There are some people that feel they must trade, they might not have a job, this might be their only source of income.

If this is not you, there is no pressure to trade at this point in time, unless you have a strategy that can navigate times like this.

I’m living in the present, taking each day as it comes and learning as I go along.

I’m willing to take risks, try new things and see what happens.

5 Likes

I trade the H4 chart too and I’d love to know what your secret is. Got hit by 286.5 pips last week on the USD/CHF where I went into a trade just above 95.00 expecting price to drop as it was on a downward trend. As it turned out 95.00 became a support point, by the end of the week price was around six pips shy of 98.00. Would be interested to know what you would have done. Below is a screen shot of the chart, pointing at where my entry was: