The 3 Duck's Trading System

Hi medisoft.
yes my profit targets are fixed target. you know every trader have a special propeties for him trade and my property is this too. and about my stops is normaly stops of this basic system ( high and low ).
Regards

Hi guys.
About Gaps :
I don,t go to a trade if there is a gap. I will wait price full completely and i will set a order after it.
why.? All of us know that when we have a gap in our market price will full it and about 90% ta 95 % price
come back again from the first move.
In blow picture it show you better.
This is my opinion about the gaps it can may be different of your opinion.

Hi len82 .
would you tell about your entry on which pairs that we help you.
Thank you.

Another examples about gaps and my trades on them.

i dont get you.
when will be the gap completed? or how do you see that there is a gap?
i cant recognize on the screenshots. sorry if those questions have been already asked before.

hi behroz,

where can i find 3 duck indicators like yours ?

thanks

I think the pairs are going to bounce on 4h sma, maybe, just maybe on 1h sma.

Until that I think Iā€™m going to be sidelines. The pairs Iā€™m looking are nzdjpy and usdjpy

Please, donā€™t use any indicator until you know how to trade it manually as Captain says.

Use only the 60 periods SMA on 4h, 1h and 5minutes, maybe the basic zigzag, but I would prefer to learn using the base indicators.

Hi .
you can find my indicator in the first pages. I have to say this indicator is about 3 ducks system and it is for 3 ducks just it show you pairs . just this. It doesn,t change base of 3 ducks mr medisoft.
And about you mr bomerang if you zoom to chart you see Gaps if you can,t see gaps it is your problem honey.
I have trade on these pairs
Eur/usd short
Gbp/usd short
eur/cad short
Regards

Hi behroz

My entry was on gbp/chf at 16:25 short but i see it was actually in profit by 30pips but i wasn t around to close it so i took a 30pip loss instead.

And the other long was on eur/jpy all the ducks lined up but i think my stop was too big it was 50pips where it should maybe have been 25. This trade was at 11:11 yesterday

Cheers

i still trade manually, it just from what i see in behroz chart. that indicator show the condition of 3 ducks from other pairs.

i canā€™t find it. sorry.

i also short EUR/USD and GBP/USD
good luck :slight_smile:

Hi

Do you guys use a set breakeven say at 25pips or not?

Eur/usd and Eur/cad short failed.
Gbp.usd untill is our chart.
If eur pairs came back again and lined up again in our direction we can set shorts again.
Cheers

There is no short set up yet on eur/usd.
The 60sma on the 4 hour chart has yet to flip over from a long bias.

And to be honest, the gbp/usd 4 hour 60sma only pushed through late into Fridayā€™s action, but yesterday price was trading higher highs & higher lows on the sub hourly charts, so you shouldnā€™t have been trading short on that pair yet either.

Some of you newer thread viewers really need to revisit the information & take your time to familiarise yourselves with the basic structure & technical behaviour of how price interacts with this multi-timeframe set up.

It didnā€™t fail behroz because there was no EURCAD short in play.

Price hadnā€™t broken through & traded below the 4H 60 simple moving average on that chart either.
I agree with laine, you guys need to slow down, dial back & concentrate on whatā€™s going on out there.

This is one of the simplest technical set ups out there. No-one should be getting tangled up in identifying a bias using the structure of this model. There is either a very clear short bias, a very clear long bias or a stand aside & wait see view.

medisoft.

NZD/JPY and USD/JPY are playing out very nicely this morning!

[B]Newer thread viewers take note[/B]ā€¦

ā€¦as London got underway this morning both NZD/JPY & USD/JPY printed textbook 3-ducks entries. Both pairs worth studying as examples of the type of set-ups duck-hunters are looking for. :slight_smile:

okay after many hours at last result is so good.
Eur/usd failed. ( I know that we had a problem with last short butā€¦)
Eur/jpy Long +20 pips ( or more than 50 pips )
Eur/cad Look like eur/usd failed
Gbp/usd I am waiting for short at 1.5725 if our 3 Ducksā€¦
Gbp/jpy Long +60 pips ( or more than 100 pips )
Usd/jpy Long +20 pips
Usd/chf NO TRADE
Chf/jpy Long +20 pips ( +40 pips )
Aud/jpy Long +20 pips
Nzd/jpy NO NO NO . why.? beacuse NZD today is Bank holiday. oww oww.
Result for today +140 pips
yes I know I am a newbie new thread viewer and etcā€¦:5:
I know after this post some one will want teach me that which pair was fail which trade were not with 3 Ducks system andā€¦ I have to say all of these POSITIVE RESULTS are from 3 Ducks system. If you can not get them it is your problem but I GOT THEM VERY GOOD AND VERY NICE. :62:

I think some guys think i am kidding with my result so now you see my one on the Live accounts.
I have many trades in market perhaps i have 3 or 4 trade in each pair. you can see honey.

Regards.

Hear hear.

I mentioned nzd/jpy last week on the Technical Templates Continued thread as a prime pullback long candidate (on the 60/15m hook set up) & itā€™s obliged yet again this morning, keying off the same timeframe triggers.

Whenever 3 ducks is signalling a strong directional bias you can bet your bottom dollar there will be a series of clean, logical hook triggers to get your teeth into.

Why oh why folks donā€™t wait until the clearer set ups come into view god only knows.

Nobody is doubting or criticising your activity or enthusiasm in applying this approach behroz, just your (& the other recent new posters) correct identification of pre-entry set up criteria.

It was quite clear that you misinterpreted a couple of those entry triggers & incorrectly called them failed trades, as did the other guys.

That is most definitely not an accurate representation of this method.
By all means share & interact with the other thread regulars, but please accurately reflect the set up & trigger criteria before calling trades wins or losses.