The 3 Duck's Trading System

You are right Mr compact. I a m sorry guys.
How do you think about Gbp / Usd for short.?

I much prefer medisoft, compact & d-pip’s advice & recommendations about eyeing the Yen pairs.

As they’ve suggested, it’s a lot easier to focus on the pairs that are establishing clean trending/pullback behaviour, & those pairs are certainly doing that lately.

Yes this is good.:smiley:
Result +60 pips after 2 hours. Nice.? or again…
Have a good day teachers

Hi behroz

So did i 62pips for the day on aus/usd and gbp/chf

Hi len82 . I can not help you here beacuse it may get a lot time and things. If you want we solve your problem with each other you can add my yahoo messanger <[email protected]> or on skype behroz rajabi . i am online there and hope i help you. see you soon there.
NOTICE : If i putted my yahoo and skype contacts here just i want and help others that have problem look like me. And we will help each other to improve our trade our targets and… I have to say this thread this system is for Mr Andy and when he is not here we can help each other. You yes you don,t think i want creat this system for myself no no no . I am a fan of 3 duck,s system and a fan of Mr Andy and i trade just with this system. Ok. Got it.?

You might want to wind your neck in & lose the attitude buddy.

These guys have taken the time & effort to step in & point out your blatant mistakes, & judging by your contributions you still have an awful lot to learn.
Any fool can go on a lucky streak with multiple entries, especially when they’re trading a pocket money account.
Calm down & start acting your age instead of your shoe size.

Hey Mr odds on. how are you.? where were you these years man.?
ok. My shoes size is 40cm . Do you want buy for me a Nike shoes.?
why you think i want show myself result here and people say woow what a good trader.? No. I don,t need these. I am 20 years old and i am trading about 5 years. I trade with 5 Lots. can you.? At all why you don,t show your trades here.? just you say we need 60 sma h4 and h1 and m5 chart. yes all of us know that we need these. The important thing is this that how we do filter our bad trades.? If you see my yesterday posts it was about Gaps. Which one of you untill now say a thing about Gaps.? I know reality is not sweet. Which one of you say about S&R Lines.? I know we have to use this system simple but if you whatch my result picture look like gbp/usd you can see how much these linese are important. It is not important for me that how you think about me and my threads i want just help that persons that one day i was look like them.
Any thing and suggestion is welcome.
Regards.

The Eur is still strong, you shouldn’t be placing shorts on the euro.

Just luck at 4h sma, you will see that it is with very steep angle uptrend.

I see that the ducks were aligned about a couple of hours on eurusd for a short, but the angle of the 4h sma is up, and almost all the other eur pairs didn’t aligned for short.

yeah! I’m long on nzdjpy :slight_smile:

I really don’t like the gbpusd pair right now! it is trading very choppy, volatile and weird mode.

The news behind the pound are also weird. So I’m not looking at gbpusd for a near trade. I prefer to trade the euro, it is more stable with nice trends. Also the kiwi and maybe the aussie.

The loonie is also good looking.

yes you are right Mr medisoft. I did not get short on eur/usd too. you are right. H4 was not blow the 60 sma.
thank you.

lucky you that you have got a reply.
atleast i didnt get his reply till now. :slight_smile:

Today :
Gbp/usd short if it break 1.5630
Waiting for : Eur/jpy Long & Gbp/jpy Long & Usd/jpy Long & Chf/jpy Long & Aud/jpy Long & Nzd/jpy Long.
We are waiting for these pairs if our M5 ( Third Duck go above the 60 sma. If it didn,t go , so these situations will be fail)

Regards

I want to know what’s everybody experience with this system on Wednesdays. I been having trouble finding a good entry on Wednesdays. Today is not the first time. Most pairs are not align, and the ones that are align, have price action far away from the entry in the 5 min chart. I made a few pips here an there but is difficult, I have to push the trade and I don’t like that.

I’m pretty sure this has nothing to do with the 3 ducks. I really think it have something to do with Wednesdays been the middle of the week. I just want to know if someone have a similar experience.

Hi voodoopips.
Yes it is correct. we don,t have a strong and good market today. Reason.? we don,t know. Just we know that we did not any trade on 3 Duck,s today. And some trade look like Gbp/usd didn,t hit our enrty price on 1.5630 0r 1.5625 . It is not necessary that we search for the reason on ranging market. Anyway we vdid not trade today and this is itself a win trade.

I think is expectation for tomorrow’s interest rate decision…

Hmm, didn’t even think about the GBP interest rate decision tmrw - they won’t do anything before carney arrives

Captain, I have a question about correlated pairs.

If I have two correlated pairs, like eurjpy and gbpjpy, and one of them has the ducks aligned while the other not, do I should check which one is stronger, or I simply assume that because one has the ducks and the other not then I should trade the one that is signaling a trade?

Also, if I place a trade on one of them, and after that the other pair become “active” with the ducks aligned and it is better using the EUR/GBP check, should I add a trade on it, or ignore it or close the other trade and add a trade to the stronger pair?

Thanks

Hi guys. we don,t trade today beacuse for Interest rate decesion . but it worth to see.
Good pips.