The 3 Duck's Trading System

Hi. we could get this pair today. beacuse news was for Eur and Gbp pairs ( Interset rate) and was not for usd/chf . Total +50 pips. ( I think but you could don,t enter this pair too). These are practice for enter not signal.
Good day guys.

Hi Guys Good Morning.
Hope good pips today for all.
These are my situations for today . Please notice that these are not signal any body is responsible of him trade so choice is with yourself to go trade or no. I want just show situations.

Hey Behroz how do you decide on your TP levels

Hi Mr donovan5 . It is easy to find T.p levels . Many ways is there.

1. Fix T.p target
  2. As your Risk v Reward. ( If your S.L is 30 you can set your T.p 30 . it is 1:1 )
  3. As S & L Lines
    And many other ways that it depends on your properties trading.
    If other question i am here.

I have almost the same entry points as you on the same pairs :slight_smile: about 3-4 pips above buys and below sells.

another way could be fibonacci extensions.

If the last swing made a 38.2% or smaller retracement, then the target could be 161.8% or 261.8% extension, if the retracement was 50% to 78.8% the target could be 100%, 127.2% or 161.8%

Or simply use of trailing stop can let the winners run for a while.

Ah Ah Ah. what a bad day. No good move. No good market. No good trend. Ah Ah Ah.
But +20 Short Eur/usd
Eur/cad short cancelled
Usd/Chf Long cancelled
Eur/gbp Short +30 Pips

Ahhhhh but good for +50 pips

Hi guys. Hope we have a good week. Last week was not so good for our 3 Duck,s system.
Today on Eur/Usd it seems good for short.
I hope this one do happy us a little in boring market.
we could enter on these pairs :
Gbp/usd Short 1.5700 t.p +20 pips hitted
Other pairs No Trade. If others had trade today it is good put him trades here that help other people.
( If you want trade on Jpy pairs attention that Jpy market is Bank holiday today. One the reason that Gbp/jpy is in range is this)
Thank you.

I’m with a buy stop order on chfjpy at 102.05
I’m short on cadchf and audnzd
I’m long on gbpjpy and nzdcad

I see also a short on EURUSD. Indeed, on my correlated pairs list it is the best for a short! and the best for a long on the same list is CHFJPY.

This is my reasoning about CHFJPY

I don’t know if it is right or not, but at least is a reasoning :wink:

I’m waiting for a short on audusd 1.0264 and usdjpy 93.51. Happy Duck hunting.

I agee with the audusd short view, but usdjpy is trading solidly above the 4 hour 60 sma, which also supported it at a previous area of support last week @ 92.10-20.
It’s just moved back above the 1 hour 60 sma today. That puts it back into long territory for now.

That pair won’t register as a potential short set up until it moves back below 92.0, which is where the current 4 hour moving average is trading & the recent hourly higher low.

now…38 pips :slight_smile:

I think maybe the guy omitted to include the word long ahead of the usd/yen price.

But just reading it as he posted it could confuse a few folks.

Hi since 77.
I think it was better you putted your entry as soon as i show in blow picture.
I hope your trade be in your way man.

audusd is a short, but usdjpy is a long, isn’t it?

yes.sorry for confusing. usdjpy is a long.

@medisoft
@behroz

caution in EUR / USD - in D1, we have an upward trend. it’s too risky to go short.

I have a buy stop order at 1.3432 :wink:

salty

I agree. What I said is just about the ducks. But my trend filter is showing buy on higher time frames, so I’m not shorting the eurusd.

Hi salty.
thank you for your post here. Your trade looks great. but we just trade in basic 3 Duck,s system. we had and have short
on eur/usd and we are waiting for third Ducks if it lined up we will go behind of our Ducks for riding on down trend. but your situation is good too.
good pips salty