The 3 Duck's Trading System

@aidysproule

Hi.
This is simple strategy to use. I prefer manual operation here than EA. Your effort is appreciated. But not recommended to use by newbies here. Better try manually first. Hope you will grab green pips.

Thank you.

Hi aidysproule

Interesting that both your trades triggered at 11:22. For some reason my EA would not backtest on AUDUSD for today but my indicator suggests that there was a short entry at 02:50 before that big move down.

My EA is based on my indicator so it should have caught most of that 80 pip move.

I will try and send you a private message as I am interested in your EA and happy to share mine with you.

Regards, Trader009.

Hi Trader009,

Both these traded opened at 11:22 as this was the time I started the EA and the trade criteria was met at that time, these trades would have opend earlier if the EA was started earlier.

Last week was not so great with GU as Buyers. Hold 50% Fib zone and after several attempts went to the downward. Technically i was on short side and 1.554x and closed all when reached 1.54xx. Hoping to enter on long side next week.

Happy Pipping.
:slight_smile:

UsdJpy…

Hmm… that was just awesome and played well last week. Hope you guys grabbed many pips from there. Broken vital point and I will looking to enter again till 103.xx-107.xx levels. Lets wait for retrace a bit.

:24:

AusUsd…

Indeed. Heavily sold off and still under pressure.
:13:

It’s possible that you’re right, but on a weekly futures chart of AUDUSD, we do seem to have had a week of climactic volume. I’m not so sure the drop will go on much longer if at all.

Hi Everyone,

Just so we don’t take away from this excellent thread, I have started a thread for my 3 Duck EA @ 301 Moved Permanently

Carry On…
:13:

For the short term, I am still bearish and if 3 Ducks favor I’ll take short.

Weekly chart presents that we have a good Symmetrical Triangle patterns and I guess 0.9850 is key level to watch out.

Hi Captain,
First of all thanks for creating this great system.
Two months ago I read a post that you are working on a video/PDF version of your ‘advanced 3 ducks’ training that previously only was available via a one on one with you. Do you have any idea when you plan to release this? I really look forward to get my hands on this upcoming material. Thanks and have a great trading week…

[B]Aus/Usd[/B]

:22:

We are very close to the trendline. Bears need strong breakout and bulls still struggling.
Good Luck.

3 Ducks doesn’t recognise trendlines in it’s set up analysis msufaisal.
AUDUSD has traded below the 1 hour moving average in 6 of the last 7 trading day’s.

Today, price broke down through yesterday’s low, as it did so it also traded underneath the 5 minute moving average, offering another short entry in accordance with the original rule set.

Ya Ya…thats true. That TL may be profit taking zone.

& it might not.

While you’re taking your eye off the ball & focusing on stuff that bears no relevance to this method you’ve missed a legitimate day trading entry worth over 50pips worth of profit, or a potential add in entry to an established longer term short position.

The rules are simple & have stood the test of time.
The key message I’ve received from reading & re-reading this thread is; don’t over think or over complicate it.

Hi this is my first trade using 3Ducks system … I want to know if I take the trade correctly. Thanks to all.

the trade is :
currency : AUD/USD
entry : 0.99400
Stop Loss : 0.99850
Take Profit : 0.98950
risk/reward = 1/1

in the charts : line blue (entry) , line red (stop loss) , line green (take profit)

this is 5min chart

this is 1h chart

this is 4h chart

life100,

In my opinion it was a perfect textbook 3-ducks trade. Nicely done! :wink: