The 3 Duck's Trading System

Hello captain could you please can you advice me what to do like this false break if we saw 3 duck and entry opportunity and recently false break advice please…

I would like to risk a personal replay later will Andy sure give you the best replay.Euro/ us par bei a break is normal a pullback of 12,15 pips this break has a amount of 26 pips so were gut to put at 20,22 pips in breakeven, and if you are stopped out you d’ont lost money i hope this will help you in the future.
Regards

…good entry

Howdy Ansunirmal,

Don’t tell my chart, my akie breakie chart …

[B]Small breakouts, big breakouts and even false breakouts[/B] are all natural in the market. We can’t do a lot about false breakouts but it would be sure nice if we could avoid the odd one every now and again and save a few percent.

[B]Andy
Captain Currency[/B]

[I][B]“my akie breakie chart …”[/B][/I] :56:

…OMG the good captain has really quacked-up this time!

Great captain…

Dear Andy, Captain Currency, i miss you cople weeks, i hope is all ok with you and family my best wisses.I want only thanks you for your system THE SYSTEM , is at last my system, after four years losing im able to win money, do to the 3 ducks trading system.Is my last post.

God bless you.
Regards.

Ok fess up who’s making a few pips today? Someones gonna have a good weekend …

[B]Andy
Captain Currency.[/B]

Oh yeah, today was a goooood duck day! I added a quack 2% to the account with a eur/usd and eur/cad long.

But missed the hot move on gbp/usd and eur/aud. :17:

So what pairs are you all looking at for today / this week?

[QUOTE=“Blithering;543705”]So what pairs are you all looking at for today / this week?[/QUOTE]

Clearing up on usd/chf this week. Nice downtrend.

Greeting Duck Hunters,

Eur.Gbp is a bit of an outsider at the moment for a trend trader but next week it might just be worth your while looking for the buying opportunities (selling the Pound) if your Ducks line up.

Price is above the 4hr sma, on the “buy side” and your 1st Duck only favors the buying set-ups at the mo

A 20 pip stop loss and a 30 pip profit target could be a good approach if/when all the 3 Ducks line up for a buy.

Andy
Captain Currency

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Ducks Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas. I do not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use or reliance on such information.

Eur.Gbp could still be on your shortlist to trade, wouldn’t reckon NFP will have an impact on this pair.

Ducks favor the buying set-ups at the moment.

Chat soon,

[B]Andy
Captain Currency[/B]

Anyone long on aud/usd? Ducks are doing well with this pair at the moment.

Greetings Duck Hunters,

After the big sell off on Thursday Usd.Jpy is a bit of an outsider and bears have pushed the price across onto the “sell side”.

But next week it might just be worth your while looking for the buying opportunities if your Ducks line up. Targeting the 99.00 area and above and putting your stop-loss below hourly support could be a good play.

On the flip side a break and hold below the 97.50 area next week would get me neutral on this pair.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and good trading to you for the week ahead,

Andy
Captain Currency

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Ducks Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas. I do not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use or reliance on such information.

Hi Captain.
I don’t quite understand why “you’d be neutral” beyond 97.5 area?
At that point, the 3 ducks would be lined up for a sell trade.
Could you not see price falling to 96.6 area if that happened?
Cheers,
Wayne.

Could be because of the rising trend line @ aprox. 97.00 from the big sym. Triangle this pair has formed in the last 5 months…

Howdy Wayne,

I’m just using a bit of my own discretion on that pair at the moment.

[B]Don’t forget[/B] the 3 ducks is a discretionary approach, just because your 3 Ducks technically line up doesn’t mean you have to jump on the trade … be a bit more choosey!

Hope that helps,

[B]Andy
Captain Currency[/B]

Hi everyone,

I discovered this thread a couple of days and it really caught my attention. I read about 1/3rd of the thread actually. I waited for the 3 ducks to line up - patiently i have to say. I demo’d it the past 2 days and had tremendous success. Surely beginner’s luck :slight_smile: :51:.
3 successful trades and an average of 33 pips per trade. Will keep on testing till i feel comfortable taking it live.

Guys- from your experience, is there any time of day where the method tends to deliver better results?

Cheers!

Howdy b5rnard, have you read the 3 Duck eBook once, twice, three times?

Check out page 6, I’m sure there is a note on [B]Time to Trade[/B].

[B]Andy
Captain Currency[/B]