The 3 Duck's Trading System

Hello captain and all members.

nice system! i have received your free book, and alert indicator, i´m in your mailling list.

;o)

aud/usd found a zone of support that was from daily, and after in h4 made a double (triple button) and reversed…

no problem lots of opportunity in other pairs.

Where did you get the mtf indicator in the upper left corner? Ive been looking for something just like that. Thx

this indicator was share before and is still available, it was programed by yantz.

please go back to post #145. (i can´t post links yet)

best wishes.

Got it. Thx. Must have missed it on my read thru.

I think something similar to what happened with AUD/USD could happen in EUR/USD.

Yes, perhaps we’re seeing the beginning of the trends for the second half of 2013.

Bring it on, let the dog see the rabbit (or Duck).

Andy
Captain Currency.

hi everybody,
how much pips we earn on average following this system? and is this system still valid and what are complications plzz suggest me i m new here?? :slight_smile:

Salam Hamid Bhai. This system is good. You need to read all posts in order to understand it better.

thanxx kashif bha, btw which system u r following and plzz gimme ur yahoo or skype id to share each others experiences :slight_smile:

one question Capitan… looking at Eur/Usd i´ve got a question:

eur/usd as predicted seems to be reversing, hit support and now going up, in daily time frame price is above the 60sma, do we have to wait to all tie frames be above 60sma( h4 - isn´t | h1 - is | 5m - triggering entries) ?

my question is H4 do we have to wait? or use the daily?

Nice work,

Best wishes!

Sent you a visitor message.
Hammad bhai dont forget to request your 3 Duck’s ebook from Andy. It has very valuable info on using this method the right way.

[QUOTE=“Vicentis;526828”]one question Capitan… looking at Eur/Usd i´ve got a question:

eur/usd as predicted seems to be reversing, hit support and now going up, in daily time frame price is above the 60sma, do we have to wait to all tie frames be above 60sma( h4 - isn´t | h1 - is | 5m - triggering entries) ?

my question is H4 do we have to wait? or use the daily?

Nice work,

Best wishes![/QUOTE]

Hi Vicentis,

I’m still learning this discretionary system but I’m sure I can answer your question. There is only 3 ducks, not 4. What I mean by this is that we only use h4, h1 and 5m. We don’t use the daily time frame. If price is above/below on all three time frames then this gives you confirmation. I hope that helps. Keep it simple and logical.

Perfect answer.

market answer this night.

Price was higher than 60sma Daily time frame but not in h4 and after a retracement price is now retesting support (all 3sma bellow price)

thanks.

Non Farm Payrolls are done and dusted for another month Duck Hunters and it didn’t do the US Dollar much good. This could mean the wind might be gone out of the Eur.Usd downtrend for the time being. Also, sentiment on Aud.Usd has gone from bearish to bullish over the past few days, 1st Duck is now above the 4hr sma.

Next Trend? Where will a 3 Ducks trend trader like you and me get our next swing or intermediate trend? I’d say keep an eye on Eur.Jpy next week, it’s an outsider at the moment with it’s 4 hr trend just after turning down. Keep an eye on this pair into next wee and maybe look to sell if and when your 3 Ducks line up.

Hope this helps you catch a few winning trades,

Andy
Captain Currency.

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Ducks Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas. I do not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use or reliance on such information.

Usdcad and Euraud are pairs to look out for as well.

Potential shorting opportunities on both of them according to 3 ducks approach.

Hallo Captain, ty for your system, i found it last week and i'm vey happy with my results.Have a question please, when the 3 ducks are aligned  par example in up trend but a candel(hourly or 4H) is red and the 5m chart show me a buy possiblility(break the last high) mey i buy or wait for change red candel as said befor?so simple must i buy always when all meets or wait for all green candels for a buy?

Regards
José

Hola Jose, I’m happy you’re happy!

Have you fully read the eBook? If not have a gander at it this evening, it’s a quick read and you’ll be better off for it.

[B]Green candles? [/B]Just follow the approach as outlined in the eBook: Steps 1, 2 and 3. Sounds like you might be complicating the process by focusing on bullish/bearish candles which are not really part of the approach.

[B]Andy
Captain Currency[/B]

TY, ok, i have understand your ebook and your fantastic system,in 10 days i have until jet no lost trade is demo but i trade if it were real money,one contract and my profit is 200 euros for je trade, because in the real live for a normal person is much money, is the best system i have found ever, i trade 4 years, the most real trade und always losing,a’ll waite a cople months and thenn real trading again.
TY and regards