The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

I know you have a mugshot… post it folks! I am dying to see who’s who! :51:

Drop the shy stuff and let it all hang out… :5:

The best mugshot of all time!

1 Like

no I think the photos about right:33:(for mrmoleman,see photo)

or raising blood pressure

Great to see who is who & that there are some normal folk here not just proper formal professionals.

Before

Yes folks, it was the 70’s lol :31:

After

Trading Day Complete… Off To The Range

Show me your mugs people! :cool:

:slight_smile: I love this pic bro… real smile maker lol

1 Like

Cheers ICT, I’m glad that you liked it. I found all these items during a clear-out & thought that I’d throw them all together for a photo - the nipple was just an added extra for good measure. I have many more smile evoking photos too, hopefully I’m around for long enough to justify sharing them.

I’m new to this but you see the same folk cropping up in the threads & it’s great to see who they are & that they are (or at least I assume that they are) “normal” people.

Me at my Fav sport!

what range? driving? shooting?

This is a great thread!

Shooting Range… M&P 9mm that afternoon. :slight_smile:

In case you weren’t able to find me in the pic…

The young man to my right was my Uncle Robbie… he was like my big brother. He passed away from a drunk driver 09/04/79 while riding a motorcycle. He was 16 and I miss him as much today as I did when we lost him.

I can see the resemblance :-D. The blonde hair threw me off, mine changed from blonde to brown also when I got older. I didn’t think you shot guns :S not sure where I picked that up tho. Thought u said u didn’t.

Shoot em’? Noooooooooo… I just collect em! lol :5:

r u serious? lol thats quite a bit of firepower i guess your ready for an invasion on US soil. automatic weapons arent allowed in the US are they?

Man… A gun safe, what a waste… You’ve got to build an underground room to store these in… A couple of nooks for some gold bars and dehydrated food, a few walls to mount your guns on… Maybe a few swords and battle axes and you have yourself the zombie apocalypse cave I will be building in 5 years…

Well it’s me :slight_smile:

It’s my first photo shoot!

First day of school today, perfect time to take a quick pic.

ICT that is an awesome gun safe, I would be in my element with that :slight_smile: Damn you British gun laws, damn you to hell.

While on honeymoon, I demanded to go to The Gun Store in Vegas & even my wife had a crack on the range, enjoyed it & was surprisingly good at it too.

no denying those two cuties lol