The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

I’ve seen plenty of posts where people have posted losing trades and have asked for others opinions on what they have done wrong!

Thank you for your reply.

I am looking for prior month/week/day high and lows.

Csk.

The only thing that confuses me lot of times.
Looking at the GU, We have reached the predetermined level’s i.e OTE level 1.6000
Now, Should we anticipate a sell from here as it has reached the OTE level or Stay bullish until the recent swing high is taken out ? which is around 1.6300.

a ‘‘million dollar question’’, huh… :53::smiley:

If a reversal is indeed in the works, give it some time to play out. Remember, it’s a daily chart.

Don’t worry about catching the high or low, you will get burned.

Look for signs/footprint of a reversal. IF it gains momentum and gives you confirmation (e.g. power of three/shift in market structure/SMT/etc), wait for a retrace to join the party.

Patience pays.

Hey C’mon people, how many times the man have to ask, dont be shy?! :30:

In case you missed it:
http://forums.babypips.com/introduce-yourself/44182-babypips-official-mugshots-post-pic-yourself-you-know-you-wanna.html

C’mon get those mugshots commin’!

Or…

Or…

Or…

Or…

Or Else!

ICT Will Kick Your Ass! lol

1 Like

Akeakamai
I am currently trading < $500 dollars. Due to I blew the crap out of my first account. I think we have several people blow their accounts pretty fast. I was smart enough to pull out the last $1200 in capitol in my previous account. I realised I didn’t know anything about this buisness and found Michael’s thread and have been studing with Chris lori . This November will be the second workshop that I will attend. Seek out the best if you want to learn, is my motto. I also have to see several viewpoints to beat it my thick head. I will at the end of the year fund my account with $3000 and a few months later bring it up to $10,000 in invested capitol. I will open a myfxbook account so I can be as transparent as I can be. My problem at that time will be purely psycological. But, I have been very consistant on the bias, leaving trades on and walking away from the monitor. I also, have been very consistant with my profits and using the tools to project targets. But, with the more capitol I will have to overcome the Psycological aspect.

2 Likes

do i cut the mustard? …

Hmmm…cool faces…c’mon people lets join the party
#showYourFace!

Hello

Where can I get the trading plan development series? As detailed on the first post in this thread?

Thank you!

[B]Hey Donald![/B]

I am releasing those videos on Wednesday night 10pm New York Time. Thank you for your interest in my work!

OANDA USERS. Anyone able to help me setting up demo accts in Oanda? I have the live mt4 account, and both live and demo in Oanda’s web java app but it would help a ton not having to switch back and forth. Anyone know how to set up Oanda pratice mt4 account? Thanks a lot.

• Go to Forex Trading | Currency Trading | OANDA fxTrade Europe
  • Click on “Sign into fxTrade”
  • Click “FxTrade Practice tab”
  • Create subaccount
  • Fill in the details as requested, open Advanced options and check “Enable this account for use with Metatrader 4”
  • Write down the account number and remember your password

Now open OANDA - Metatrader 4

• Go to “File” > “Login”
  • Fill in the account number and password you set up (above)
  • Done, it should be working :slight_smile:

Lol, thanks for the vote of confidence bro! :stuck_out_tongue: I will take that opportunity with both hands, God-willing of course :wink:

To be honest, I’ve set myself the goal of upping the account balance once I reach a 50% gain on the current one… Still paying off wedding / honeymoon debt remember :wink:

PM, thanks a lot for the response. I went back and followed your instructions exactly, but then when I try to login through the Oanda Metatrader 4, it says invalid account. My live account works fine, but the practice acct does not. From your response, at least I know that I am doing the right things, so thanks again. I’ve emailed Oanda so maybe I can get to bottom of it Monday.

every body should check out the pics of people its interesting to know what ev3eryu body looks like and by all means post ur own.

HI
I do understand your view point, and especially during the first few weeks after stumbling across ICTs threads I would have hoped to see some Live results to strengthen my hopes and to fuel up my eagerness to dive into ICTs material even more than it already had at that point…
However
While I am still a newbie and still have a lifetime of learning ahead of me… I do not really see the point in sharing information about live accounts anymore… Maybe I just don’t fully understand the purpose of myfxbook… but at the end of the day I am trading for myself and my family, and I frankly have a hard time understanding why someone would give a rats a$$ about my account size?
I am happy to share my performance expressed by a percentage of return… But I would feel incredibly uneasy about publishing regular updates of my funds - just like I wouldn’t want to publish any information about my funds on any bank accounts…Especially not in a public online forum;)

While I only started trading Live a month ago on a small amount (low 4 figures) and I am planning to increase funds to my originally planned account size, once my performance shows me that I am ready to do so… and I am hence, maybe ignorant about many aspects of trading and this community, I do believe that it should be more interesting to see the performance based on %.
If there is a way of publishing myfxbook without revealing the account size, I’d might considering setting one up after all… so if thats the case and for some strange reason anyone would care to double check my monthly performance shared on this thread, then let me know;)

Personally I am way too busy improving my own trading and in the spare time I luckily still have a life, So researching other people’s accounts are not really that high on my priority list;) BUT I do really enjoy seeing everybody on this thread doing well, and to read about members achieving double digit percent returns, makes me always extremely proud to be a part of this community, and I am sure ICT is delighted to see each and every one of us succeed - But I doubt if he cares much about if we are trading with a 50$ account or a 500k$account… I could be wrong

Maybe I misunderstood your post, I am sorry if that is the case mate!

Obviously many people are probably only sharing their good trades, or are simply lying or exaggerating… But I wouldn’t bother too much. After all you are trading for yourself.

I do assume that by trading your account up into bigger dimensions (from 3 figures to 7 figures or so) our psychology should have enough time to adopt (I hope…) to lose 500k in one trade would probably lead me to the next bridge to jump from, in my current state of mind… but luckily I still have time to adopt until I get to that level;)

I wish everyone a good start into the new week and
happy hunting
cheers

Nice excursion to fundamentals. I think worth to see…

[video=youtube_share;IMZwN7kDZcU]http://youtu.be/IMZwN7kDZcU[/video]

Per Video Comment… :57:

[video=youtube_share;QBy_hXV3I4w]http://youtu.be/QBy_hXV3I4w[/video]

I have plans this evening folks that require my time and energy elsewhere. The video is still processing so give it a bit of time in Youtube servers to polish up… then play. I have Cable review Monday with Fiber as well.

Keep posting those pics on the other thread… Groovy! :wink:

[B]GLGT[/B] :57: