The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

Once you hit reply to thread, you see the icons above the text? Mouse over them, you want the one that says ‘insert image’. Select ‘From computer’ then navigate to your image. Hit upload…

Okay Hunter, don’t know if I’ve managed it(!). All I see at the moment is text, we’ll see if the piccie comes up… Jessey :slight_smile:

Perfectly done… :slight_smile:

Hey galldg,

Love the pic. I spent a few lovely days up in Strandhill last July. A really special place :slight_smile:

I just wanted to say hi from Connemara. I am always happy to see traders or aspiring traders form Ireland on this site and I wish you luck.

Please feel free to get in touch if you wish to share experiences :slight_smile:

Until then, Tog go bog e :slight_smile:

Padraic

Hello World :slight_smile: or Babypips.com, here si my latest picture, trading since 2009, I love your site <3 here is all info what SuperStarForex trader need.
best regards Phepi

Yep, ugly i know. well, this is my hide away when ups are going down and downs are going up.
;-(
Nice to meet you guys.

I’m from Portsmouth in England.
HAPPY TRADING!

Hunter! i’m very jealous of the R1 man! i soo want a bike! i failed my test last year, going to retake it in the spring, wish me luck, i wanna be a biker too! lol for now i’ll just use leg power lol

:)) thanks man, it gets me from a to b hehe. Yeah, good luck for the next test lol. Nothing wrong with leg power though, i love anything with two wheels :wink:

This is my 2nd post in this thread. The 1st one was me, now time to show you guys some pics of what I play with… :smiley:

Phew, I was dreading scrolling down in case you hand no pants on. Crisis averted!

The scope looks awesome & as I said in a previous post, “Damn you British gun laws” :frowning:

Hahahaha, sorry, if you saw the 1st pic I think my wording would have made more sence.

This is not a “Real” gun Baz, it’s only the airsoft replica. We shoot each other with it. Go do a google search on airsoft that is played for a sport.

I know Airsoft, I’ve got a couple of mates that are in to it. There’s an old RAF bombing range up my way that is meant to be getting used for it, these guys have the rifles, outfits, vests & everything - it all looks the real deal to the untrained eye (like mine).

I went to school with the 2 guys either side & on seeing this, thought that they were genuinely in the army. As I said, it all looks pretty realistic. This is taking war-games to the next level - personally, I’ll stick with Call of Duty.

Hi guys … i’m the one with the shadow on the left

hope u like it :smiley:

Very good. I had the G36 back in the day… (-8

GO for it! I have the 6 and very nice it is too. The tests were a mission. All five of them and totaled £1000 with training,. its a nightmare but once I had that ticket there was no stop in me.

You look familiar? Wait your that guy that follows me around all day long. Dude you got to stop it your creeping me out

Lol good one bobmaniac!

Excuse the hazyness guys but forest fires have been burning for 2 months now and we havent had any rain since the end of June. This is a pic i took of myself up ware i was hunting for elk this weekend just south of Grangville Idaho.

awesome i love bikes, trading lets me do what i want to do CBR1000RR C-ABS BAZZAZ TC, ARATA FS, RIZOMA Controls, PAZZIO Shortees, HELL Brake Lines