The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

is that a reflex site?

you guys are awesomā€¦damm i only have call of duty black ops, you guys are doing it for real with the PGā€™sā€¦ i want a Airsoft Commando Rep with my own gun tags

thats so cool dude..................awesom forest

Havenā€™t watched a b-ball game since the 90ā€™s ā€¦lol

Ah, good old Allen Iverson, stole the cross-over crown from my boy, Timmy Hardaway :frowning:

Great photo, I feel inspired to dust off my old Kobe Bryant vest now; I havenā€™t worn it in +10yrs but as itā€™s still in superb condition, I canā€™t bring myself to get rid if it.

My name is Pot Bellied Pip and I love to feed and wallow in pipsā€¦Period!!!

OOOO, The cross-over king, i miss those days ā€¦ Bring it out !

Not a reflex no.

This is me, nice to meet you!

Whatā€™s up pippers! Figure Iā€™d add to the photo bucket, this is me in Salzburg Austria!

Sucks how no one wanted to give AI a chance the past couple seasons. Mad game!

Just a quick Hello from across the pond as I am based in the UKā€¦! I have been in and out of a ā€˜demo trading accountā€™ for far too longā€¦spent 10K on courses and still none the wiserā€¦! But back again, hopefully in the right company with ICT. Hope you will accept my application as a member of the group!.. best Jacqui

hi jacqui

that sounds so familiar, l ol, and we should have the upper hand here in the uk ( im in east sussex ) as we have the LO and the NYO to trade lol,but have to say that since i joined baby pips in jan this yr i have probably learnt more here than i have in the last 3yrs, spending money on crap courses and trying a load of other stuff, and have just gone live, its not going so good at the mo but i feel like i have an idea of whats going on!!!

stick around.

Darren

Hi Darren, it is nice to know that there is another Brit on the scene as I have this feeling that we may be in the minorityā€¦! (Not sure this is the correct Forum for a Hi as I do not wish to ā€˜infringeā€™ on my first few daysā€¦! lol Guess we will find outā€¦ Anyway, thanks for your welcoming note! Best Jacqui

Welcome!
There are more of us in UK. Iā€™m in Walesā€¦ and yes it is raining as usual.

Iā€™m in Cumbria and itā€™s raining here also.

And on the South Coast lol

Hows that for a real time weather report :slight_smile:

Its raining everywhere! Then again the saying goes ā€œitā€™s grim up north!ā€

Yes, not so beautiful country at the moment.