The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

Guys… those of you that “Won” the Halloween costume pic contest please email me so I can set up a date for our hour one on one session

:57:

Beautiful country. One of the best places in Europe to holiday in the summer.

21yo New Zealand Student/Fitness enthusiast reporting in!

I’ve been lurking these forums a couple of years now, but have trouble absorbing the amount of content on the forums- let alone engaging in any meaningful debate.

In fact, this may very well be my first post!

Your arms are bigger than my upper legs! :frowning:

Clean your room, hooligan.

Such is the life of a student haha, this was in exam week ^^

Such as my life, period. My wife ragged on me today for not cleaning. I did manage to keep the drawers in the dresser however. :slight_smile:

New Leaner.need assistance

I wish I had that kind of problem. As for me I cuddle with Kangurou in the mean time

Feel somewhat obligated after seeing so many other mugshots.
This is the big reason for learning Forex. Separated dad and want to free myself from the J.O.B. so i can dedicate as much time as possible to my son.

Parenthood has been the most challenging and fulfilling role I’ve ever undertaken.

Don’t put all your eggs in one basket, especially one with so much risk.

Your son doesn’t care about your work, your income, or the quantity of time.

It’s the quality of time and the love given that will be remembered.

I’ve actually learned to appreciate a split schedule of custody as I’m a divorced parent as well. I get to miss my girls and when I have them it’s all of their time. That was something previously taken for granted when I had them every day.

Before and after :smiley:

You sold your beard for a beer?! Nice!

Actually I got the order mixed up…

So you grew a beard because you were depressed you had no beer :wink:

You got so drunk you forgot to shave?

Very true MG. I feel that my son has, in ways, better attention and input from both parents as we realise the valuable time we have with him is limited, therefore time with him is maximised with things to enrich the time with him. fx will never take over time with him, hopefully, one day it will help maximise the time. The fx egg basket will not be the only one until many other things are completed first (large enough balance to not require trading for a period of time and debt reduction first).

That’s no Lady - That’s my fantasy :stuck_out_tongue:

Sarfralogy = Equally Cursed and Blessed :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahahahaaha