The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

Piphanger & Perchtird get the hour session one on one coaching.

I will contact you both via Private Message after Christmas for scheduling. :slight_smile:

but wait a minute ICT is the world not supposed to end by then?

Well played man, well played :smiley:

Yay!

Thanks ICT - really looking forward to it!

Fyi - For other’s I’ll figure out how to record it :slight_smile:

Well done guys!

I don’t do Halloween, it’s against my religion (by “my religion”, I really mean “I’m a grumpy old fart”). I dressed up the other year, I could have used that photo but an hour with me & ICT would be mind-numbing for him explaining the most basic of basics. Let me cover his videos etc first.

Next year Michael, next year…

I’m too late

BTW this is kid’s costume… my bottom is gonna be hurting for weeks

You Tweeted me you were late… I will honor your willingness to participate lol. You get the last seat for a Private Coaching session with ICT. “Careful Ray… don’t cross the streams!” :57:

After the 1st day of Wines to Whales - a 3-day MTB stage race from Somerset West to Hermanus. Awesome times!

I spend alot of time just trawling the internet & when I spied this, I instantly thought ICT.

This is how I imagine Michael’s trading set-up .

I am sorry for not having a very recent one. As I am the father, I take most of the pictures. So I have loads of my daughter and wife, but limited of myself. And even a smaller portion that is presentable (eyes open, not picking nose, not drunk…:). And I am too lazy to get my iphone now.

Below one is me, not my daughter…:slight_smile:

This is who I wake up to every morning.

This is me on stage performing stand up comedy.

This is my beautiful offspring.

She is a lucky lady mastergunner99… :slight_smile:

Yeah the luck of a two headed coin.

As for me, it’s like winning the lottery every single day.

And my daughters are even a greater gift then that.

Yep, its cool to be a dad…:slight_smile:

Sell! Sell! Sell!

Hi everyone, well i am new here tho but i have not met anyone here yet, i am looking to open a live fx account soon… i will like to know more about fx

Me at holiday in Croatia, Vrsar :slight_smile:

Here at my lovely home in a good wellness.

And this is a beautiful herald of my country ROMANIA in the past
when it was a nice and great Kingdom.

how much time for a vacation?

work work and work, it will brandish…:26::26::26:

Love it!

:57:

Well this one was posted by IdeFX, but is me as well. Toekan is my old account, and I decided to keep using it as I use this name more often on the Internet. IdeFX is closed now as I informed the moderators that I will continue to use this one.

So, hereby my picture as well.