The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

This is me cyborg and maniac makes for an amazing robotic trader, so I’m throwing my hat in the ring and I wanna be rich!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Palex (short for phillip alex) and I am brand new to forex as of today 03/18/2022.

2 Likes

Mrs. Plowman, an older pic, but one I really like. I just joined Babypips today. S/O to my dad for making it happen.

3 Likes

well this is me rocking in studio and still looking at my trades.

2 Likes

hi guys im mins…im newbie… :sweat_smile:

I’m Adelola Ayomide Abel, I hope to learn as I surf through this website.

3 Likes

This is me. Total newbie to the Babypips. I’m a mom of 4, always busy busy yet love exploring new avenues of life whether it be business, the markets or just simply getting in touch with nature and my “Me” time.
Snapchat-2118031249

3 Likes

hello, im ery ramd nice to meet you

3 Likes

hello, im ery ramd nice to meet you

hello, im ery ramd nice to meet you guyysss

A Young Profitable Trader In The Making.

It’s Really A Journey. Am So Much Excited, Ready And Happily Taking It.

Thank You Babypips.

1 Like

Hi, this is me, Realtor, Grandma, Crypto Student, and now this :grinning:

1 Like

Hello everyone My name is Mark, I have been trading off and on for 9 years and need more discipline to be more profitable.

1 Like

Hi, System, traders and newbies!
Thank you, for the opportunity to join such an awesome group of people, helping each other.
I try my best to learn the language and rules of trading, before asking any questions, because the material is already exceptionally comprehensive and the time is precious, for everyone.
The reason I’ve joined- I earn my life in the small family company since years, so I know and accept risks and loses without any discomfort.
Breathing the geopolitics news,I like a lot to bet, in my mind, what would happen next on markets and at political levels, worldwide. Why not be rewarded or sanctioned for real, I guess it will be interesting …
At my kindergarten level, I will stay quiet and studious, wishing to the more knowledgeable very good tradings!
Regards,
Monica

how are you

Just me and my number 1. Trying to learn forex and give her a better life

5 Likes

Cute…am new here too

1 Like

Hello, I am David