The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

Way cool pic …What is this place?

2 Likes

Love the verse! This is inspiring for Newbies.

2 Likes

Hi guys my name is phosisi seuntjie I’m from South africa.Im newbie on Forex trading i having been trying my best to study this thing just I get lost sometimes because I don’t know other staffs at all.

1 Like

Hello everyone :heart:
I am new to Babypips and look forward to learning more about Forex. Peace, love, and abundance to all! A picture of me

4 Likes

Here I am…

3 Likes

Absolutely Beautiful Queen Sis

1 Like

Am Emmanuel udo from Nigeria and i want to learn more about forex trading

2 Likes

To all you beautiful people just getting started on your journey in forex trading I will only say this to encourage you…and this is what helped me when I was just like you many years ago…Never Ever Give Up. Money management is king if you want to be in the game for the long term. That alone increases your chances of success substantially. Good luck to you all.

3 Likes

What’s everybody, I’m Antoine from Toronto Canada. I am a total newbie to this forex thing. I’ve been curious about forex for some time now and only got deeper into it when my son came to me telling me about a guy he met wanting to sell him a course on forex trading. After falling prey to countless courses I told him to hold off and let me investigate the lay of the land before he loses money on another useless course like I did many times. From affiliate marketing, email autoresponder writing, amazon FBA (the list goes on), I finally found babypips. So far I’m half way through the course and am amazed at the depth of detail there is in this FREE course. Thank you for this from the bottom of my heart. Right now I’m getting myself familiar with the Tradingview platform and I’m actually making heads and tails of all the information in front of me. Before all this I will very intimidated by the look of the screen and was worried that the learning curve would be to steep for me to handle but it’s been three weeks and so far I’ve got hang of what is happening. I have billion question to ask so I’m glad there is a group that I can bounce my ideas and questions off of. I hope to one day mentor someone just like me who is starting out and looking for a FREE resource when starting out. Did I mention I hate paid courses! Thank you babypips team and I look forward to seeing you on the other side of that learning curve. Peace, love and chicken grease!

7 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

So new I’m still learning how to post here. Obv new to forex, did well in bonds through covid. Wanting to foray into other ventures. I’m day to day a single mom, clinical Director in pediatric home care and doggo lover. Reddit comments keep me LMAO better than Walmart. I also do photography on the side at car shows. Yep a woman who loves cars.

3 Likes

Me and my best friend and son #forexislife

5 Likes

Hi guys. I’m new here and also new to forex. I would call myself a newbie and i heard this platform would give all required information to learn on forex. I am willing to gain knowledge

1 Like

Hello This My picture

3 Likes

Greetings from the great state of Misery…err … I mean Missouri! (If you live where I live, you would know what I mean…:slight_smile: ) Will share a picture later after I figure out how to do it…

3 Likes

Blockquote

Hi, Yall.

Blockquote

I’m here to learn how to analyze charts, to become a successful binary options trader.
snapeditselfie
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

My real name is Mohd Aliff. I am one in a million thats how my nickname originated. My own face picture speaks a 1000 words. I am very pleased to get to know all of you in this forum. I really enjoyed reading some topic posted here .Looking forward to read more interesting stuffs .

3 Likes

Hi… I am glad to here… A new baby needs all the essential breast milks necessary :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes