The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

Continuation of above
Bamboo shark (if I remember correctly he came from south America)

Another full tank shot at night

bowerbiniki coral out of aussie

bowerbiniki eating chopped up fish

One more to come

3 Likes

last post for now
Maze brain coral after it almost died during shipping from Africa I think

my most beloved family member in the world. I will never have another friend like her (Angel)

Got more but thats it for now hope to see more people step up. Ask anyone that knows me I am the most shelled up person on the planet. So come on people if I will do it so can you. Mods whats up you all have cool avatars but what about the real you step up I am calling you out

2 Likes

I usually keep a low profile for work purposes, so it was pretty comical going back thought old photos where I am always wearing sunglasses.
Case in point:

A visit to the Dog Memorial

Sailing in SoCal

Maybe not all the time… of course there is typical winter commercial diver dress - hat, sweat shirt, unshaven, and hanging out with the dog.

Can you guess what kind of dive helmet is on sweatshirt?

1 Like

Keep on keepin on.

1 Like

Nice. Must be an older photo, seeing as his face is still the same there.

Wanderlei’s the man.

I think it was 2009 during an event in Montreal… probably just before any surgeries he got

Trader formerly known as Crazysac99 - me to the right.

I buddies, I am relatively new to this forum. You know I liked this thread very much because I can really see who is who :slight_smile:

We get to know and learn about many members which is what makes this a truly global community. :slight_smile:

none of my photos upload((

post it to something like photobucket then transfer it from there. I have the same problem. First my photos are to bog after I resize them it tells me something else so I find it easier to just put them on photobucket and go from there

Just saw this thread today! Well here goes…

…and one of me out on my bike in the country I have called home for 12 years now…

The use the image icon to upload files

hey now, your using and okinawan symbol and your in japan)))))))
Just messing with you. I trained in Okinawa, but was born in japan)))))) I know how the okinawans think of us main landers. All good))

1 Like

best i could do. My wife and i. And a couple of our “his” and “hers” F cars. Hers is the red one))

Hi!This is me!

I always assumed you were Japanese… in the literal sense! :48:

Who do you fly for? You look like the pilot who flew me back from morocco a week or so ago!

Wow… that’s impressive… and very complicated looking.

:wink:

1 Like

I think I see an MT4 screen there somewhere…
Multi- tasker I see.
Just don’t include the kill zones, that will land you in trouble :slight_smile: