The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

I thought ICT toldt you to clear off your charts and not use indicators…looks like way to many indicators on your computer setup there…:59:

Its like the song, he’s turning japanese, I think he’s turning japanese I really think so!

You played the probabilities, like a true pro, but this time you got stopped out! I am British, born and raised :57:

Trust me…it is easier than trading FOREX :wink:

Show me your office ICT, we love to see your tradingroom…

Just got back home, and set up my new “office” so I thought I’d share it…

1 Like

Looks very slick. However - and I know that I am outing myself as seriously uncool, here - but what is that flat panel with the two red discs on it between your principal keyboard and the two main monitors…?

Apologies for being nosey!!

ST

Well this isn’t my office, but it’s where I work (sometimes) :wink:

Great thread!

DJ Controller! :wink:
The program being ran on the left screen is Serato Itch, just in case you were curious. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol thank you very much for indulging me - always interested in new toys that I have not seen before!!

I wondered where you had disappeared to, btw you ever pick a dj name yet?

That reminds me…no trading for me tomorrow…Morrissey is in town! lol

The Smiths - Panic - YouTube

Enjoy, Clark!

I look alot like the other guy - except put in 70% gray hair :slight_smile: and not so neatly kept -

ICT ! I think you should post another one! either with some of your favourite guns or cars! :slight_smile: its got to be worth since I posted some really embarrassing ones! lol

agreed :))

here is me -

here is my 12 yr old’s pencil drawing -

I hope you can tell the difference :slight_smile:

Well heres my office

What…are those hot glue guns in your drawer? That must be why nothing slid off the desk. :wink:

my edge. thats how i read my charts

For sticking price up.

:stuck_out_tongue: