The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

First day of school today, perfect time to take a quick pic.

ICT that is an awesome gun safe, I would be in my element with that :slight_smile: Damn you British gun laws, damn you to hell.

While on honeymoon, I demanded to go to The Gun Store in Vegas & even my wife had a crack on the range, enjoyed it & was surprisingly good at it too.

no denying those two cuties lol

You might like this thenā€¦ My Second Passion

:57:

No, of course notā€¦ but I follow his channel and aspire to build a collection like I showed. He is insane with his collection. I love his videos and while he claims itā€™s a sicknessā€¦ I am madly in love with his setup!!!

Look at his ā€œGun Addictionā€ video soooooooooooooo sweet!

ICT: I am going to go out on a limb here & call you a fraud that is pulling the wool over everyoneā€™s eyes. You may have fooled them with your Master FX Trader rubbish but I can see through your web of lies & I know the true origin of your wealth - just found your mug shot on www.international-arms-dealers.com

Jebus man, thereā€™s more weapons in your house than there was in The Gun Store when I was there. God help the fool that tries a B&E on your place.

Once Iā€™ve finished PipSchool Iā€™ll look in to more of your treads & at this rate, you may become my new hero.

:stuck_out_tongue: Those are not my guns friendā€¦ I wouldnā€™t post my collection in photo or video on the internet. Some of my toys arenā€™t meant to be played with. However, like I said in the previous postā€¦ that guy has a sweet setup. I am not manually talented to put together a safe or safes like he has in that video I mashed togetherā€¦ I have essentially wall hangersā€¦ and a few smaller handgun safety boxes at this point. I am in awe just as much as youā€¦ his is the setup Iā€™m drooling over lol.

When I make my FX millions (or blow my 1st account & decide to just save any future monĀ£y) this would be my ideal centre piece to my lads room. However my ā€œlads roomā€ is also destined to be a nursery so mmmm, a man can dreamā€¦or I could make it the focal point of my living room :slight_smile: If only my wife wasnā€™t the boss!

Too much foodā€¦ not enough ammo! :cool:

Okay nowā€¦ whatā€™s it going to take to see the mugs of the bloggers on here?

Iā€™d like to see the faces behind the cartoonsā€¦ :slight_smile:

I bet it would bolster more readers to join in. Come onā€¦ youā€™re sexy and you know it lol

HA the only thing that looks worse than my mug is my bank account lol

Somewhere out there on the edgeā€¦

That rock looks interesting - where is that?

Me Looking a bit scruffy and barely awake

Stone Mountain Park in Georgia :wink:

as Jollygreenfellow said. Stone mountain Georgia. I climbed all over it including places I probably wasnā€™t supposed to be but Iā€™ve always been one to follow the path less traveled. Itā€™s 800 feet high so donā€™t get tooo close to the edge :smiley:

Me with ICT jr.

One Day After I Quit My Jobā€¦ Iā€™m Looking Out To Sea In Bermuda 6/95

Typical ICT Garb & Attireā€¦ No Glitz

I have some really interesting photos I can share with you all if you post moreā€¦ letā€™s see those mugs Babypipsters! :5:

you look like you could kick someones ass. from your voice and profession i wouldnt expect that lol

ā€¦not to mention few black belts and room full with ā€˜ā€˜toysā€™ā€™ā€¦ lol

a few black belts? i have one lol but that was a looooooooong time ago