The Belgian Forex issue

Hi There.

First off, let me explain the current situation our government created with badly worded / translated regulations.

In the summer of 2016 the FSMA pushed regulations concerning the distribution and commercializations of Forex trading. They however worded it so badly, that most news sources brought it out as a full ban on all Forex trading. They brought out a FAQ afterwards trying to make it clear they only wanted to ban the distribution of it, and not the act of the trade itself, however , the damage was allready done and most brokers flat out refused Belgian normal clients (Only accepting the ones who van prove their experience / wealth)

Link to the FAQ: (pay close attention to point 10 where the FSMA clearly states that forex trading is still allowed on initiative of the Belgian Client)
https://www.fsma.be/en/faq/fsma-regulation-governing-distribution-certain-derivative-financial-instruments-binary-options-0

We however are a starting company trying the forex market from a Machine Learning perspective. We do not have the wealth, nor the trading experience (in live trades) to be considered as professional clients. And we are having a tough time finding a decent online broker.

Are their any Active Belgians here who can advice me on this?
Are their any Brokers here who can check the above link and give me a reason why brokers still won’t accept Belgian clients based on the above link

TL;DR: Any Broker who accepts Belgian private clients?

Regards