The best way to stay consistent!

Hi, I am new to babypips and enjoying it.
I trade for some years, although it’s not my main activity; basically, I want TO learn new things. I usually base my trading decisions on SR levels with some success, but not with consistency… That’s why i look TO this tread!

I will follow and it seems a Nice system and a diferente way to define SR.

In fact I went to TradingIt website and try to download the indicator, but is not there (it’s duplicated with another). I downloaded the SupDem butI think it’s not the same.

Can you post the SR indicator in the forum?

Thx for sharing

Hi Greg

OK didn’t know there was a restriction…

I believe so yes njokie…worth it though for all the free services on offer

[QUOTE=cwk;341164]Hi SR Player, many thanks for sharing this wonderful strategy!!!

I hv gone to Trading It to try to download the SR Levels Zone indicator but it seems like they have have duplicated the “Trading It” indicator in the box for downloading the S&R Levels Zone indicator. So can I trouble you to post the indicator here?

You welcome cwk!

For some reason it won’t let me attach it on the post, I have tried numerous times, best option is to email them directly and ask for it…hope this helps

Hi Greg

Hope you are well, thanks for the warm comments made, I have been away for a week, back now…

I have tried attaching the indi on many occassions but the response comes back saying invalid file, can anyone help with this?

Hi njokie

You are absolutely correct the more significant highs that are used like triple tops for example, the more likely the support will be significant at the re-test and the more likely the move will be greater!

Hi everyone

I normally don’t do this after the trade as you know, however I was away from mid last week, there was an ozzie trade I took which has been attached.

The SR levels were taken off the daily to short off the red zone and target was implemented via the H4 highs as an obstacle at the blue zone where the profit target was executed…

Hopefully we get some more today.

There is a potential SHORT set up formimg on the EUR/USD off previous Lows which jave been broken, which should form a level of resistance…

Swissy setting up for a long potentially, off Daily and H4 Support levels off previous significant highs…

Thanks alot GJ. I’ll be more than glad to learn from you!

Thanks yunny1 for the heads up, I got the indi tho not exactly the same as SR Player’s.

ok av just opened an account with them am waiting for them to approve thenx i read soo much on their axitrader reveiw very bad reveiws but hey i noticed some poeple just write bad reveiws on every broker so no worries how long have u been trading with them? i mean axi trader?

seems like the lows in the chart need not be on same level that trend line isnt stratight i had a misconception that the lows must be on same exact level none higher or lower am trying to learn from ur charts pls keep posting them

looks like we r in diff timezones SR Player just seen this chart just wondering had i spoted this ealier is it a good zone to short i see like price revisited the lows

njokie

Every broker has bad reviews lol

I use 5 brokers at once, I have used Axitrader for 3 years now, never an issue, quick execution and good service, but that me…

That is Perfect as an entry njokie, great zone…

oh great to hear that infact i just called them am in kenya and the response was swift i was told its 8.30pm over there so my account will be processed in 12hours time lol nway am glad i dint listen bother with those reveiws all the same my aim is to really learn this strategy and trade profitably i mean consistently profitably

Hi SR Player.
After your lessons I am posting these 2 trades for your comments:

Trade 1: EURUSD

In the graph above, I saw some consolidation and draw the pink line

In more detail, the graphs below in 1hr and 30 min.:

I would short when price touches red zone in 30 min graph and pulls back form it.
What do you think?

PS: how can I send you my email to receive the indicator? I have looked for personal messging but this forum does not allow… I presume

You can have an updated version…google “II_supdem” you do NOT have to subscribe or pay anything

And my second one for your comment is on USDCHF but here we need to clarify on which pink line the price will consolidate and bounce back:

This is a long position!

Meanwhile I will look for version II of Supdem. Thx yunni!