The best way to stay consistent!

Thx; I installed it but it seems not to fill in the areas; they appear all empty…

The same effect I could ahve with areas filled and others not filled is when I use both indicators in the same chart.
Please advise.

well I use II_supdem and works fine… the latest is strictly based on sam seiden’s teachings…

Thanks SR Player for the help! No worries, I’ll play around with the II_SupDem indicator which I downloaded and see how it goes.

Hi Psalda

The entry/zone is perfect, you would have had to have a tight stop as it did go about 40 pips down but you would have taken some heat on it after it broke the zone…I cant fault it.

[quote=“cwk,post:83,topic:43387”]

CWK I downloaded again it seems fine, I think it has been rectified, check it out:

Trading it | Learn to Trade on the Foreign Exchange | Free Forex Training Courses | Free Forex Signals | Forex Trading Tutorial | Learning Forex | Learn to Trade on Forex | What is Forex Trading

One of the most important things when trading with SR levels like these is to define the direction prior to entering the market off these zones.

Irrespective of timeframes used, the market consists of impulsive moves followed by a correction. The impulsive move is used to let you know which way to trade, dont try and pick highs and lows in the market, let the market break through some key zones first then act accordingly.

The cable earlier today produced such a move with a rally up, after some profit taiking came into play the market pullback and corrected. This impulsive move up means that we should be looking for longs no shorts. We then look at a significant previous highs to use as support (zone). Aim for a new high for profit target and keep the stop tight, at least a 1:3 ratio in most cases.

hope this helps…

Even breaking down and disecting the chart you can see the strength of these SR levels.

nice spotting of the setup well unfortunately i cant get the axi trader account as they only accept residential adress as proof of doc all the same al keep checking this thread am sure i can learn something

Hi SR Player,

Could you clarify what indicator the bottom part of your charts is and the setting for it? It looks like a MACD, but I’m not sure. Please also tell us how you use it in your decision making. Thanks a lot!

SR Player, many thanks for sharing. Ihave downloaded the indicator and signed up on their broker too. But I compared your chart it doesnt have blue shaded zones like yours. Any advise. Thanks!

Hi SR,

Very good post!
More clear the strategy now.
thx

PS: You designed the blue shades. Correct?

For SR Player to comment a potential trade:

Long EurUsd on the arrow assuming your trend post information …
I also draw blue shade.

Will you long now (on the second retracement)?

I will look for potential entries… and post here.

SR this is my version of the strong cable.
I don’t currently have access to your indicators, so I use a classic pivot, donchian channels and the vortex indicator. I do very much like when a move up crosses below a sr level and then set up for a trade.

hy sr player!

the blu and red lines are from the il supdem indicator?^

i trade s/r on 15 minutes.

steve

I think you are just confusing the original thread, isnt?

mario777
Wow! confusing the thread?? I thought I was confirming SR Player’s excellent work with the tools I have on my platform.
Let’s ask SR Player. SR Player would you rather I not post on your thread? I will do what you want.

Thanks,
GJ

I have just post this trade on USD/JPY following SR post of today (strong cable issue):

basically, there is a big dip in price (means seller pressure!), then recovery to the same level and … let’s expect a drop again. Can I consider that big drop a Strong Cable?

See the stop loss level as well as the target in the graph.

Wait for your wise comments, SR - others are welcome too!

Bad move. SL was filled!
Too tight.

Hi Psalda,

Could you tell me what indicator is showing up at the bottom of the chart you attached? The RS indicator I downloaded from Tradingit.com does not have the bottom part indicator. I was wondering if it is a separate indicator that I need to insert separately or I did not choose the right indicator. Thanks a lot!

It was downnloaded from their site. Called wave …