The best way to stay consistent!

Hi SR,

Today after reading your blog, I have joined traddingit.com but i am not sure how much they are charging for their services. If you have any information please let me know. Also is it worth opening a live account with them? your help is appriciate.

Thanks
Bomi

I have joined tradingit.com as well. They are very helpful and particularly Dr. B

We need to keep this thread alive, SR player you have done excellent, please continue sharing ideas, setups, etcā€¦

Hi Bomi

As a member of tradingit.com I can assure their services are fantastic and as it states, its free, you just need to open a live account with their brokerā€¦ i opened up an account with them a few months back and im getting very good results from their live trading roomā€¦ in the last couple of months ive made 800 pips myself from their setupsā€¦

hope this helps

Hi SR,

You want me to give your reference. That way you will get some commission. If not thats fine. Thanks for reply.
Bomi

Hi BOMI

tradingit.com offer all services for FREEā€¦I have opened an account with their broker a while ago. I am very happy with their service and yes my opinion is that its worth it, free course, free trading room, and they trade for real and show you real statementsā€¦All this for just opening an account, pretty good.

Hi BOMI1

No thats ok, thatā€™s not why I mention tradingit.comā€¦

thanks anyway

here the emotionā€“mostly like the fear, greed you have. but everybody have it. just control it with right strategy of trading. loose stop etc.

Hi SR

Thank you for starting this thread. Itā€™s been a bit of a revelation for me.

:60:

you welcome highspeculation

SR Player, on tradingit they trade this your system live?

I have not seen this SR system in tradingit but other systems like ā€œAB Swing, retracement systemā€ and ā€œBreak-outā€ system but not this SR exact system.

SRPlayer, do you conduct trading sessions at Tradingit.com or you a participant.

~NK

Wonderful posts on here, live long SR!

Anyone care to enlighten me on what an ABC is, or at least direct me to where this has been explained? Thanks.

Hi Chukzi

Itā€™s Elliot wave theory. I donā€™t know much about it yet.

Hey All,

Anyone find any good setups this week. Nothing seems to be lining up so far on the 4hr/daily? I see a possible long setting up on the 4hr AUDNZD and closest thing Iā€™ve found so far. Just waiting for the 1hr indicator to trace back to zero.

Thanks!

Iā€™ll paper trade with this and give Elliots wave theory a go as well and see how we pan out.

Thanks highspec. Will look for some material.

Hi SR Player,

Do you still take a trade on the next revisit when your entry is missed by a few pips after price has already gone in the direction you were wanting it to go about 50-60+ pips?

My entry on USDCAD long was missed by one pip and price is about 60 pips higher now. Trying to decide if this is a no trade now.

Thanks!

Hi everyone
this is a bit off topic, does anyone know if there is an indicator that will show your exact entry point in mt4. Not just the horizontal point at which you opened a trade, but the point in time as well. Sometimes I have multiple trades open and it would be nice to see where they are in relation to each other. Thanks

Hi guys been on vacation all last week, back now, lets try and find some great set ups!