The best way to stay consistent!

Thank you for your answer, SR Player :slight_smile: now another one question. Those of you who have been long time in this thread, you probably testes “tradingit-SR-levels-zone” indicator. Now I’m just wondering is it me who’s paranoid or all of you who tried backtesting it, notice that it’s looking into the future data to draw those SR zones? :confused: And after forward testing it for a few weeks i noticed a lot of repainting in it. So i think it has potencial, but maybe there is some similar indicator that does not repaint and is useful for backtesting? Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hi fellow traders,

May I know how do you guys actually draw the highlighted SR zones in the chart? I’m using MT4 to trade.

Thanks heaps!

you draw them manually, using MT4 tools. MT4 has a lot of drawing tools (horizontal, vertical lines, and others)
there are also several auto-draw SR lines, but it’s better to draw them yourselves.

Hi FringFx, thanks for your reply, after cracking my brain I found out how - It’s the rectangle drawing tool.

Yes Satheris thats correct, make sure you use significant highs and lows to draw the zones, previous posts in the thread indicate how exactly to do this in conjunction with the dynamic moves in the market.

hope this helps.

Hi everyone , what do you guys think of this set-up?
please share your opinions so we can hold this thread’s FLAG always up! :33:

Nice thread pretty close to how I trade. I will be following along

oh, you are referring to the rectangle tool which can allow you to draw SR zones.
you can play with the color of your zones, depending on your chart’s background color.
personally, i prefer to use one neutral color for all my zones. they just vary in length/thickness depending on how important the zone is or on the timeframe where the zone was based upon.

interesting area. that could work. we’ll see if price would reach it.

Hey guys, look at this nice aud/usd short set-up :wink:

I was asleep at that time, did you enter? If so, it must have played out very well for you.

Fil.

However i was half sleep but I took that one :wink: Ended up with 127 pips

I took that one right before the rate cut and still in it currently sitting on 157 pips

Happy pips!

also this one can be a nice one . the red wave shows the price has started the impulsive move . what do you think so?

Hi SRPlayer,

I am trying to find out if tradingit.com has released their trade copier for those who are interested to copy their trades on their live account. I have been searching for a very reliable trade copier to use but have not found one yet. If anyone can suggest one that will be greatly appreciated.

And oh S/RPlayer, have you started trading for tradingit.com?

Hello SR and thank you for your significant and valuable contribution to my forex education. I am so happy I found your thread. As I read through the thread for the second time, I am becoming more clear on your strategy but some questions have come to mind. For example how do you define "significant S/R levels. Is it just that they are levels found in the higher timeframes or something else. Also, early in the thread you did not talk much about requiring the wave indicator to return to zero before entering a trade once price had returned to a “significant” S/R level. I also note that in many of the trades shown early in the thread it seems you entered some trades well before the zero was reached on the waves indi. Is this sometimes a matter of discretion or should we always wait for the waves indi to reach zero and beyond before seeking those approp-riate s/r levels? one last thing, you have talked about looking first for the dynamic wave but in one place you stated that you should seek them in h4 or daily whereas in another post you said you could take them down to 5m as long as s/r is from higher time frames. I am remembering as I write this that you said that the big waves on the lower timeframes may not be as reliable as those on the higher tf’s so I guess I have answered my own question on this one but I would still like to hear your thoughts. Thanks again so much for sharing your knowledge. msn

One more question SR and thanks in advance. well after reading on, again I think I found the answer to one of my previous questions and that is this: if price has reached your target s/r level but the indi has not, you look to lower tf’s and you will sometimes find the indi there has indeed returned to zero. This leads to my question. When this happens, do you have to enter the trade in the tf where this has occurred or can you go back to the daily and enter the trade on the daily tf even though the waves indi has returned to zero on a different tf.

Hi SR, If the retest of the zone occurs before the indi moves to zero does that mean you should not take a trade that then comes back to S/R. I know you say to only take the first retest but does that apply if the retests occur before the waves indi returns to zero? Thanks, msn

Dont think SR Player is playing in here anymore dude

Then can anyone else answer my questions? Appreciate any help anyone can offer. Thanks, msn