The best way to stay consistent!

Thanks. How do you use it in the decision making?

Hi piprey

I use that indicator to define the impulsive moves in the market, it is very useful in determine direction, you can do the same with price as I do however the indicator allows you to instantly find these impulsive moves
Basically identifying a huge peak in the oscillator compared to previous peaks will highlight the dynamic nature of the impulsive move, hence making your decision easier to trade in that direction once you allocate a support and resistance level to use as an entry

download it here if you like.

Trading it | Learn to Trade on the Foreign Exchange | Free Forex Training Courses | Free Forex Signals | Forex Trading Tutorial | Learning Forex | Learn to Trade on Forex | What is Forex Trading

hope this helps

Hi Mario777

That indicator is similar to the way I draw my zones, it calculates significant highs/lows in the market then implements a zone between the wick and the bodied candles, once a retest occurs it will activate and shade the zone. It’s a good tool to use to train your eye for spotting these levels, I do them manually.

Hi psalda

Im glad you like the strategy.

Yes I implement the zone myself, the indicator is similar to the way I use these zones, it helps you to recognize these zones instantly, best way is always manually

Hi Psalda

I only ever take the very FIRST re-test not any others, in other words if a SR level gets tested after a retracement for the first time, then these are the ones that normally work well, any other re-test after that at the same level is less probabale.

Hi Greg

I feel by waiting for these moves to break out to either direction you are allowing the maket to define the direction for you, never try and tell the market what you think, it’s the boss lol

Hi Stevebalmmer

No they are not they are my manual SR level zones, however you can find a very similar zoned indicator to the way I calculate my zone here.

Trading it | Learn to Trade on the Foreign Exchange | Free Forex Training Courses | Free Forex Signals | Forex Trading Tutorial | Learning Forex | Learn to Trade on Forex | What is Forex Trading

Its great that you trade SR levels on a 15 min chart, if you get a chance try and look at these levels off a higher timeframe such as the Daily and H4 as a minimum as I have found that these timeframes really dictate the overall strenth of a level and really warrant a big move versus some noise.

It’s OK guys we are all here to help

Its all good guys we are all here to help each other, don’t stress lets all be proactive together
Everyone can post as they please Im not the boss lol
PS thanks for the kind words

Hi Psalda

I have attached the chart for the dollar yen you took, look at it closely, please note that I only ever trade the first re-test of any SR level, I have highlighted 2 examples for you on the same chart, the trade that you took is off a 2nd re-test which isnt as probable as a 1st retest, note where I have placed the 2 arrows, these are both 1st re-tests off 2 different lows
We only want to take trades once we have broken the low, wait for the retracement back into the zone for the 1st time then short

Hope this helps

hy sr player,

is the indicator on the toolbox?

steve

Yes it is sr levels zone

must i registration on trading it?

Here is a textbook example of how to use the bottom waves indicator to define the impulsive move. Note the impulsive price action highlighted in blue which generates a big peak in the oscillator compared to the previous peak
What this means is that once the market moves this dynamically up it will always retraced and correct which is highlighted in the red triangle, come back to a certain point off a SR level then continue to move further up in the direction of the dynamic/impulsive move.

So the steps are:

1)Find the dynamic/impulsive move, use the oscillator or price
2)Wait for the retracement/correction
3)Enter off a support and resistance (SR) level in the direction of the original dynamic/impulsive move

yes, by doing so you get all free indicators, a forex course, live trading room and custom programmimg

this is my picture.
is this ok?

what is the red line?

steve

Hi Stevebalmmer

what are you looking for when you say is it ok?

Why red line? Looks like an MA to me

Cable rallied as expected following impulsive move defined the direction, retracement followed by a continuation to the upside in the direction of the impulsive original move
nice

I shorted gold (XAU/USD) after a break of significant lows than waited for re-test, lets see how she goes

Greg, sorry about that. I didnt meant to offend you. Lets learn together this strategy. I think SR Player is very good person. :slight_smile: