The biggest secret

EURUSD Move TP to 1.23385

EURUSD scale in @ 1.23317 SL: 1.23181

Adjust TP to 1.23367

I will leave these two trades open until Monday opening.

EURUSD, bot Profit Targets hit @1.23367. Take profit one: -$2.00. Take profit two: $100.00.

May I be so bold as to introduce three precepts for the thread (is that what you call it - a thread?):

1. Speak up.
  2. Keep it simple.
  3. Be nice.

Thank you.

"……A precept is a, instruction, or order intended as an authoritative rule of action…"

Sorry our kid - you don’t get to "set rules " :laughing:

Is that simple enough for ya ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You forgot rule 3 bro

I can’t be nice so I didn’t say

no-one cares

1 Like

Seems to me we’re looking at someone trying to create “A feeding frenzy” - based on mystery and "Black box " trading - but hey we’re reasonabe people - we’ll listen and observe - see if the Newb can come up with anything of merit - or NOT !

1 Like

Reckon your right.

Spoiler alert there is no secret. Trade what you see before you.

1 Like

Hi Falstaff, there is nothing ‘mysterious’ about trading. It is about probability estimating and risk management. A trader who trades with consistency and certainty has a trading system/methodology that works and he/she follows the rules of the system. In order to design a system that works one has to know and understand the nature of the market.

Here is the next entry: EURJPY ENTER LONG 2 LOTS @ 132.798 SL @ 132.615.

Exit/scale out with 1.7 lot size at 132.823 and move SL to 132.610.

Exit the remainder 0.30 lot at 132.825. Total profit: $39.58 + $7.54 = $47.12

I trade on GMT+2 - South Africa Pretoria Harare time.

The trading platform I use is MT4, Alpari.

So you risked $360 for a return of $47.

Don’t see much risk management there and we probably know what happens after 3 or 4 losses in a row. What, don’t you trust your analysis work bro?

Hi Bob, my current account balance is $6 509.36 with a leverage of 1:100. I trade with small stop losses at the moment because I am scalping. If possible can you explain as to how I can attach screenshots, ect? I don’t know much about forums and how it works. Will much appreciate.

Enter long USDCAD @ 1.26123 with a SL of 1.26009.

Move Stop Loss to 1.25897