The biggest secret

Hi I think I have found a system that actually works. I use a protective stop and sometimes scale in a little. Would like to try it out here. Hope you find it insightful and interesting. It is not the holy grail. What is important is that my wins are more than my losses.

And what would that be?

Hi Giovannicali. At this moment I would not want to disclose any information about it. The reason I decided to post here is because I would like to get some exposure to the trading community and see how people would react. It is my intention to post a trade now and then based on my system. I’m not here to prove anything, but just for the fun of it. It may be inspiring for some to watch how a trading account actually grows little by little, how mistakes are made at times, however with the correct account management one may still be able to grow it. I’m just a humble part-time trader and I am here to learn like the rest of us. Neither am I well versed with the internet and do not market any forex products.

1 Like

To give you an idea I just went long on the NZDCAD for a scalp trade for a few pips. Let us see how it works out. Entry at 0.92885. SL @ 0.92764. Awaiting a TP. Will exit manually.

Exit at 0.92839 with a loss of $-72.40. I entered with two lot sizes.

Enter long USDJPY @ 106.685. SL: 106.558. Awaiting TP

Yeah sounds like a sales pitch. I’m out. Thanks anyway.

2 Likes

You are most welcome. Please feel free to drop in at any time. Thank you so much for your interest.

Potential TP level: 106.720

My profit target was just reached @ 106.720 with a small profit of $69.34. I entered with 2 lot sizes.

Enter long NZDCAD @ 0.92844. SL: 0.92755. Awaiting TP

Potential TP @ 0.92870

Exit at 0.92819 with a loss of $-39.35. Entered with two lot sizes.

Means nothing without knowing account size

If you don’t post details of how your strategy works, informed comment will be impossible, all we’ll see is you bought here and sold there. That’s fine - but why here and why there and how much did you risk to make that 10 bucks?

No details of strategy means no criticism of strategy. No criticism of strategy means no improvements to strategy. so unless its already 100% perfect, it won’t get any better through posting here.

Then it isn’t a “Free Forex Trading System”.

Maybe it’s a “Journal”?

Its “Biggest Secret” title certainly comes across that way to me. (To most of us, I imagine?)

4 Likes

Waste of time. Please post contribute to the forum and not clog it with waste.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, thank you for your posts. I really appreciate. I am working on a little trading system I’d like to share in the near future for free. Maybe it is something we can test, discuss and attempt to improve.

Enter long EURUSD @ 2.3368. SL: 1.23183. Potential TP: 1.23414