The Billion Dollar Scam - BBC World Service

An investigation into the murky world of FX Broker Scams… Well worth watching in full.

This is why you do serious due diligence before giving your money to ANY broker…

This is exactly what Sam Bankman-Fried set as the standard for his FTX fraud. Even to joining up with sports venues…

Enjoy!!

4 Likes

Good video, but they didnt even put a dent in the problem.

It’s so easy to run dozens of offshore brokerages and to operate freely.

Edit: I found a video of a review site called “tradersunion” that gave a thumbs up review of “everfx” which is the mega scam documented in the above video.

1 Like

And here is “mark” giving a five star testimonial for everfx.

Mark is obviously a very bad actor.

I have experience around these types of nefarious things. I can listen to mark and easily understand that he is an absolute dirtbag that makes his living by deceiving and stealing.

1 Like

Here is some kind of cheap AI bot telling about the everfx scam.

Oh man that looks real bad. Also your username :joy:

ALL UNREGULATED BROKERAGES ARE JUST LIKE EVERFX, THEY ARE TICKING TIME BOMBS THAT ARE OPERATED WITH A CRIMINAL MINDSET.

they receive your deposits and they will sometimes give withdrawls on the short term, but in the end they have the option to close their doors and just waltz away with millions of trader deposits OR THEY CAN JUST CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT AND KEEP GOING JUST LIKE IN THE VIDEO. and you dont even know who they are or where they live.

YOU. WILL. HAVE. NO. RECOURSE.

ALL. UNREGULATED. BROKERAGES. OPERATE. LIKE. THIS.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS A STING OPERATION.

2 Likes

An advisor helped him with his strategy? Jeez, I don’t know. Just looking around on the forum, and based on my own experience, it takes a long time to figure out a strategy. And he had a personal advisor to spend hours and hours with him? I doubt it, but maybe I’m misunderstanding something.

The first video of this thread clearly shows a nice couple that got burned for a couple hundred thousand dollars by everfx and that the everfx offices were raided by police…

So are we understanding that everfx was a criminal ripoff chop shop… when you deposit with everfx, you ain’t getting your money back.

It was a criminal sting operation, 100%.

Then we have a fluffy testimonial video by mark. Notice the beginning of the video that contains professionally made logo of everfx… ie, this video isn’t something that mark made with his android or webcam.

Mark’s testimonial is just too postcard perfect. He is trying to convince you to feel comfortable handing monies to everfx.

Mark is 100% an everfx shill. He is not a legit trader.

Why does EVERYONE else get ripped off by everfx, but little ol markie boy is so happy for a couple of years with everfx?

Cuz markie boy is an everfx sock puppet.

Mark is a dirtbag con artist.

1 Like