The Bubonic Plague is back? :(

What do you think of this guys? :open_mouth:

Wait, WHAT???

Had no clue of it. Thatā€™s so, so weird.

In Europe in the Middle Ages bubonic plague killed a third of the population. Even today in England there are earthworks visible in the farmland in various places which are the remains of abandoned villages - so many people died they just became unviable.

Iā€™m sure hoping things never get that bad againā€¦

IKR?! :open_mouth: The idea of it existing again is just terrifying. :frowning:

I sure hope so too! :frowning: :frowning: I believe that the advances in technology would prevent this from getting that tragic. :frowning:

The couple who were first diagnosed with the pneumonic strain on November 12, were later transferred to Beijing.

They said their home was infested with rats.

Yiiiiiiiiiiiikes.

I havenā€™t seen any updates for this plague in a while. :open_mouth: Maybe it was just all brought by the panic of the people? :open_mouth: BUT, this year, there has been a suspicious new disease identified in China. :open_mouth:

A disease from China has also reached Taiwan. :open_mouth:

What is happening. :open_mouth: Omg

Jesus what the hell is happening in China, new virus, an outbreak of the plague.

I know. :frowning: Iā€™m not sure why theyā€™re experiencing all these, but I heard that the bird flu is also back over there. :cry:

What on Earth is happening in China lately!?

I think this virus was created artificially, in a lab. Now the Chinese are not allowed to enter many countries. :рŠ°ŃŃŃ‚Ń€Š¾ŠµŠ½:

Iā€™ve heard about that conspiracy theory. :open_mouth: That itā€™s actually part of a biological warfare. :open_mouth: I havenā€™t read much about this though. :open_mouth:

just like in the movies :scream: