The Charter 50K to 169K USD Journal

I have been trading for almost 5 years now and I’m a self-taught trader. I have gone through much existing knowledge in the space and tried countless methods and in the end, I created one unique model for myself which I don’t teach for any money or sell at all. At the moment, I’m a fund manager who does weekly trading and managing funds over Ctrader’s copying system. I have no interest in followers or selling courses to anybody but to make my clients more confident about the job I’m doing and encourage newbie traders to be successful.

I wanted to share my journal and journey of last year here to keep it as a whole in an honest forum so it will be public. Every trade I took is recorded in live videos and shared on my twitter profile.

I use a method created by myself which is a mix of technical analysis. Combines weekly information published by government and technical knowledge. I do enter swing trades as often as I see them occur, almost every week. These swings are usually 70-100 Pips large. I only trade major pairs and stick to them throughout my trading journey. I don’t trade sessions or do scalping.

I have done this challenge last year starting from 50K and were able to make a 238.72% return in a year with a mid-high risk trading model. I do apply mid-high risk which is 3-5% for accounts around 50K and apply low risk 0.5-1% for accounts larger than 100K. Myfxbook recorded 293 trades but it counts it that big because I usually layer my orders ( 10/2= 2x5 lot trades) and it is calculated as 2 separate trades. I hope my journey motivates and encourages others.

I tried to upload my link on google drive where I accumulated my weekly live trading videos and results of my journal but since I just signed up, I’m not allowed to share a link so you can ask me personally or see them on twitter.

1 Like