The CME with full dept of market data fee with discount as non-professional?

Hiya,

I’m looking for best of the best possible solution to get the CME Futures currencies with full dept of market data fee with a discount as non-professional? What is the best option available that provides this full dept of market data?

Tnx and best of luck :blush:

Hi, what have you done so far to find this information? Regards Greg

Hiya @ProfesorPips

What do you mean? I researched on the internet, do you mean these?

yhm… List brokers cooperating with CME from CME website

Hiya @ProfesorPips

Thanks. How may I connect 5 platforms(Ninjatrader 8, Multicharts 14, Motivewave Ultimate, Bookmap Global Plus, Jigsaw Institutional) or at least two out of these five to the CME data feeds with full depth of market?
Do you think my best and value for money option is to get data feeds with full depth of market from either of these brokers in the list? or it’s better to find an independent data feed provider with full dept of the market feeds to connect it to my 5 platforms mentioned above, or at least two out of three of these platforms shall get connected from the list above?

The futures market is a regulated market, which means everyone sees the same prices. The list includes the brokers offering the trading platforms you have mentioned.

Hiya @ProfesorPips

Thanks. Also, all futures brokers have the same regulated data to offer to my platforms, but the depth of market(and maybe top of book) may not be offered completely or accurately on them? I heard that not all the depth of the market(and top of book) data are the same as private data vendors. Thus maybe brokers do have different depth of the market(and top of book) data that may not work properly for my analysis in the 5 platforms that I mentioned earlier if you know what I mean, please?

Is there any way to filter out the broker ones that offering, as the first required priority for me, depth of the market(and in second priority for me, the top of book) data and they do accept connecting to these 5 platforms? I prefer to sum up in a value for money quality and accurate dept of market provider brokers if they offer an accurate depth of market instead of opening 5 accounts in different brokers that they have the best value for money, quality, accuracy and option for connecting my 5 platforms to full dept of market data, if you know what I mean, please?

Hi, I don’t know personally a website that allows you to use the filters you specified. It seems to me that the only option is to get information from brokers.

Hiya @ProfesorPips

Thanks.

Best of luck :blush: