The COVID-19 Crisis vs. the Great Financial Crisis

Is the COVID-19 Crisis different than the Great Financial Crisis?

Yes, but there are similarities.

With a large common shock, there will be a one-way flow that creates a liquidity crisis.

This liquidity shock is a common component across both crises, but it is important to contrast the two events to understand the transmission through the economy.

This is not a regular inventory adjustment recession nor is it a financial recession.

It is an economic shock that has spilled over to financial markets.

This means that the response and the adjustment process will be different.

1 Like

its a global crisis , but according to me , US and Europe will come back very rapidly , its my hope even though every day going death ratio still badly.

there is anyone who got good profit in that time , i really confused right now to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

i dont what is waiting for the whole world , there is only a a which is pray and pray. thats all.

The number of Americans infected and dying from Chinese viruses is leading the way. showing something more like China wants to hit the US than other countries about its virus. China is the sickest of the world

I am afrad of this situation

Yeah, there really are similarities. I didn’t even think about it before, but I can see it now. It’s a very good table, easy to navigate. It’s a good thing you shared it information with us, I think this will be useful to a lot of people, not only me.

It is hard to deny that this year has been a real test for many people and many business areas. We can only hope that this is a temporary situation and that soon everything will get better and that many areas and people will be able to earn fully again and restore their financial position.

This global pandemic has hit the economy really hard. It will take time to stand again and cope up with it. I think the worst is still to come.

The forex market has been affected by the pandemic of the corona virus and we are experience a serious challenge on this. Various brokers decided to quit the lob with the traders balances and we are facing a challenge to put things in order. The crisis is so severe, but we would like to allow more people to join forex.

I think, corona virus has really put a great impact in the great financial crisis. This is because, most of the finances that were gotten by different nations can from the forex and tourism. Since the pandemic began, there has been a serious financial crisis and in the whole world. This shows that, even the forex trading was also affected by the corona virus thus the increase in the financial crisis.

The forex market has been affected by the pandemic of the corona virus and we are experience a serious challenge on this. Various brokers decided to quit the lob with the traders balances and we are facing a challenge to put things in order. Some members are also joining because they have realised that, through forex, they can eliminate the chances of getting the virus.

I would lik to say that the two are interelated in one way or the other. Generally, financial crisis has been there for quite sometimes even before the corona virus pandemic. But I would like to say that this pandemic has ignited the finacial crisis to another level that has never happened before. This is why it is sayed that the covid crisis is more servere than the financial crisis.