The Cowabunga System

I used this system for a while when I finished the School. You can check Pip Surfer’s trade ideas using this system.

https://www.babypips.com/authors/pipsurfer

@baemax023
How was your experience with the system? Is it profitable in the long run? Did you trade other things than cable profitably?

Has anyone got long term experience with the strategy and could report back on it?

So since BlueBottle has long shut down, what is the next alternative ?

Interesting post

hI, how can i get this sytem? thanks in advance

1 Like

Please how can I install it??

is it for free?

system created by babypips and this you can advert and other removed :rofl:

Thank you @BigPippin for this system and i will backtest it.
How much win rate does it have?

This is awesome, and for people who have recently finished with their School of Pipsology courses can benefit a lot from this. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the system! And yes, it’s completely fine for a system to not work every time. I will try demo trading with it. I am happy that you have put such great effort to help everyone here.

Can this system be used when trading cryptocurrency?

Hi, thanks for sharing this nice strategy. I did tried to apply on MT4 mobile, I don’t have any issue with EMA as it’s standard, how about setting in stochastic? Price field is either low/high or close/close? I also cannot find simple mode in RSI. Anyone tried on MT4 mobile kindly share your experience. Thank you very much.

Most defiantly looking forward to using this Strategy on a Daily + Monthly Timeframe it can be done with a few extra tools added like divergence.

Id say it would be most used there of course with the higher time frame to show direction. It would keep you out of most challenging trades.

I’m here I’m new to forex

1 Like

Thanks a vast for sharing these essential prospects with us and huge gratitude for that. The topic that you’ve stated is undoubtedly filled with significance and we really can’t deny that fact.

Have a great day!