The Currency Concierge - Dream to 1 Million Pips

Hey guys! Since it’s the Covid-19 lockdown, i reckon there’s some free time to try new stuffs hence giving a shot at sharing my trading journal here. So here’s a little about me

FX Experience : 10 years+ (member here since '09 just that I don’t really post)

I trade simply using price action and clean charts with minimal indicators (I only check them if I feel like it).

One thing for sure is that I NEVER like using indicators to dictate my entries. They are like pacifiers meant to soothe and stroke your ego about trading.

Well I may be a little eccentric when it comes to trading but as long as money is made, who cares!

1 Like

Closed my Short USDJPY for only 7 pips earlier. :slightly_frowning_face:I

I live in Asia and missed the earlier news on oil. Was watching the CAD closely and I think the retracement now would be ideal for an entry.

Opened up a LONG USDCAD @ 1.4069

Goodnight and see you guys in a few hours time.

I want to get on a long again on the USD/CAD but want it below around the 1.40 - 1.40300 region again. It’s been seesawing around those areas obviously the wti futures have really tanked CAD today but it’s still holding and respecting that resistance of the upper 1.41 handle. I think I’ll wait for a slight pullback and enter a long again. This pair has been my go to for the past 2 weeks and has been profit galore.

Hi welcome back. Loking forward to reading more. There are quite a few people on here who use price action trading. You’ve been in the forex game a while so think you’ll be able to add a lot to help others. What timeframe do you trade on?

hey tradeforex077. I used a combination of 1H, 4H and D.

With the current situation, I think its tough to break below 1.40, especially when I woke up and opened up my charts. Just my 2 cents but glad its a profit galore for you in Cad last 2 weeks :laughing:

Morning fellows. Still holding my dollar/cad. I believe price needs to break 1.42 for continuation North.

Closed my Long USDCAD for +132 pips. Gonna wait till U.S open.

Price hit 1.4264 today.

Currently holding 2 entries for USD/CAD

Long 1.4246
Long Entry Order Triggered 1.4131

Good Luck to everyone

Yeah I settled for the 1.41 and exited it at 1.42 earlier today. Looking for another entry in.

i added in another long at 1.4182. How about you?

what is your strategy anyway but good to hear you already lock the pips :star_struck:

No real strategy just following the longer term plays on the chart. Will watch to see if it goes back down towards the 1.41500/1.41 region. It’s one of the first pairs I learned to watch