The discuss is about forex broker. Any recommendations?

Please who can recommend a nice forex broker for me? I’m lost here.

Hi @Chinedu_Onah , many good brokers here.

ICMarkets, Pepperstone, GoMarkets, FPMarkets, VantageMarkets, Multibank

Above are some of them.

Thank you very much. Let me do my research and hit the trade.

Hmmm. :thinking: I would recommend either Oanda or Forex.com. Like TYG said, there are a lot of options. And if you just want to check them out before officially opening a live account with them, you can always try demo first. :blush:

This lesson might also help you out. :blush:

Where in the world do you live? I’d say try to start with a regulated broker and then once you got some experience, maybe switch to another if they offer something you’re after (more leverage, better spreads, other asset classes).

Go with a broker that meets most of your requirements. Make sure you know what are the things that you absolutely need in a broker be it their trading conditions, regulations or customer support. However, the broker that has been working for me is Fxview so would recommend giving them a try first.

Their trading conditions are suitable for all types of traders. I especially like their low spreads & $0 commission. Support is also quite reliable, always there to answer your questions.

A few popular options that many traders like are Oanda, IG, and Forex.com. It’s always good to check their fees, support, and trading platforms to see what fits your needs. Good luck finding the right one!

Would recommend you to go through this thread: List of best regulated brokers