The discussion is about prop firm

I want to try out trading with a prop firm but I’m confused on which one is legit. There are a lot of prop firms out there and also a lot of scammers disguised as prop firms out there.

I believe that a lot of people here have used prop firms.
Please I need recommendations on which one I should go for. A tested and trusted prop firm.

I’m Nigerian. Incase of some restrictions on some countries.

I would try either FTMO or possibly 5%ers.

It’s not a personal recommendation. I haven’t used one, myself. Just widespread secondhand information from others.

I use LUX trading firm as it has not caused me any difficulties regarding their firm, and they provide ample time to meet their requirements.

1 Like

I agree with you. Many scam prop firms company right now and every month another prop firm closing which prove most of them aren’t sustainable. Most of them also are only new and most of the time offer cheap price or huge discount to attract traders to their company.

As a prop firm trader we want to trade with those companies who proven themselves as legit, trustworthy and operating long years which speak more about sustainability and less chance of going to close.

I recommend this three firms:

1. Audacity Capital - since 2012 they here.
  2. FTMO - since 2015 they here.
  3. 5ers - since 2016 they here.

Hopefully you get the reason why I suggested this three firms.

Article by prominent financial news media company about FTMO turnover/revenue last year.

The amount of money this firm is bringing in is shocking really. Good for them.

1 Like