The easiest trading system ever!

Ok @antonblood63, I will give you a very simple explanation. It is not my system, but here the 3 factors to take away with this system. It is not a system where you are in the market all the time ,because like my wife, sometimes she misbehaves. but we will put strategies in place for those occasions.

Ok, Firstly, we have regular and hidden divergence on our RSIs, I will show an example of both.
Firstly, don’t worry too much about the time frames yet, we will get to that. Ok here you see the RSI is making lower tops, and the market is making higher highs. That shows us regular divergence, which is a good signal,for a Sell, but you will have to trade against the uptrend, isn’t it? I normally use a 21 EMA for a clue whether the trend is up or down.And I never trust only one indicator, that is suicidal, because no one indicator works all of the time, believe me, you WILL wipe out your account.
Ok, with regular divergence on the RSI, we think the market could possibly go down, now we want confirmation ,so, that is where Japanes candlestick formations come into play. So we have regular divergence, and a shooting star candlestick formation ,which is good for a divergence trader, and we would sell. However, I have found that trading against the trend is just stupid. You are constantly on edge, and like the oceans, when the tide comes in, it does come in very powerful.
So what is the solution to this? Hidden Divergence. Remember now that with regular divergence, the market is making higher tops, but RSI is making lower tops, that could trigger a trade, but you will always trade against the trend.
Hidden Divergence. Hd is where the market makes higher lows in an uptrend, but the RSI makes lower lows. OK ,example.
Here you can clearly see that there is once again divergence between price and RSI. But here, the market is making lower highs, clear signs of a downtrend, but our RSI is making higher highs! So, there the market gives you a clue, the trend is down, the market is below the 21 EMA, the RSI is giving us higher highs, and turning down, And we have a Japanese candlestick formation, so??? TRADE!
The only candlestick formations I find valuable, is Bear/Bull engulfing, Dojis ,Shooting stars, Hangman, and their opposites. So, combine Hidden divergence ,candlesticks, the direction of your trade should normally be in the direction of the trend, and there you go!!!
But, remember, there are no indicators that work all the time, else we would be millionares. Combining some, will give us a distinctive advantage… Tomorrow we could look at Risk management, position sizing, and stop losses. Tomorrow will be much more important than today, but, get the idea ,and tmrw we go further. We have to look at exit points. Till tomorrow!

Ok @antonblood63 , now we have valid chart patterns Hidden divergence ,candlestick formations, so what now. Fortunately we do not have to make complex calculations on our calculators. Initially try to set your stop above or below the last swing, if it is a long wick candle, set it at 60 % of the length. Now go to Babypips calculators and after you know how many pips your stop is, and you know your available capital, and you do not want to lose more than 2% of your capital on a trade, ( I differ with that vehemently), then you put in the figures, and the tool will give you the position size in lots that you should take. Ok good, now you take the trade ,and immediately, not later, immediately set your stop loss. And never ever change that stop loss. Remember, it is not a loss if you are a disciplined trader ,it is the cost of doing business. Even if you had a fishing trailer catching fish in the deep ocean, you would have to put in gasoline, and pay a few locals to help you on your boat.A bit of a capital outlay. Same here, stop losses are small, and if they get triggered, have a good laugh, watch a motivational dvd, and move on. But, even more important, don’t fck around with your system, You have done your research, it works ,so stick with it. And now, the exiting part, you see a profit and you want to take it. Dont ever do that. Wait for Technical formations, or a 3 RR. You are a risk taker, don’t be a pissy, either you get to your target, or you don’t, but as the market has moved in your favor, you have tightened your stop loss, so, you will get out at a small loss if things go wrong… OK, Questions?

This trading system gave us a signal this morning. But, please, I am not cherrypicking, it could go wrong too. But here it is. As you can see the trade was in the direction of the trend, the EMA was broken, so…low risk trade, huge returns.

I will post so failures as well, just give me a chance.

So by which name should we address you by. Are you SystemX or Thelongestusernameyouwilleverfind.

Both, we are friends, sometimes, Whatever, we work together, even X will do. Thanks @aRealityCheck !

I think I’ll call you late for dinner

Great, and I will call you pudding.

1 Like

Hey man, what is happening with this Eur/Usd ,is it falling through a bottomless pit or what?

Very simple rejection of 1.20 being a support level. Look at your monthly chart

No hidden divergence here. Just trade what you see.

Yep, you are right, but if I look at my weekly, we might just be in for a Hidden divergence, but it is far too early to call.The RSI is lower, and if the market turns up from here, I will sure give you a call Buddie!

The market will have to do a lot more before it is confirmed. But anyway, I am a fairly short term trader, I would never sit out 300 points, ha ah, But, that is me, maybe you can!

Na, I can’t either. But it all starts on the monthly and we work down from there. Opportunity will then present itself in whatever form we wish to see it.

Thanks for your inputs @aRealityCheck , I really appreciate that. May we one day catch on of these 1000 pip moves! Keep well.

Divergence is also part of my trading arsenal. There’s many other factors or signals I follow but it’s the key point for me for looking at prices coming to a reversal point, hope this helps any of you noobs