The finest in trend trading

This sort of trash posted on my thread just makes me angry!!
I am away for 24 hours and this sort of stuff comes on my thread!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This applies to more posters than just [B]used[/B].
(I just made his post an example)

Just because the debunking thread has been locked does not mean that you come over here and post all your irrelevant trash on this thread.

[B]This thread has a very specific goal and is meant to be practical.[/B]

If you are going to post here, [U]then a change of mind is necessary[/U] - that is to post regarding the teaching material and [U]not to waffle about other things.[/U]

[B]If posters do not want to do that [U]please [/U]post elsewhere!![/B]

[B]If the irrelevant posts continue, then I will do as Tess and Jocelyn have done - to contact the Administration with a list of the posts that I want deleted, and then the trash will disappear from this thread.[/B]

After the PDF IS FINISHED THIS THREAD IS MEANT TO BE AVAILABLE FOR FUTURE READERS TO EXPAND ON THE PDF.

[B]So …final request - STAY RELEVANT!![/B]

That’s OK.

You have proven to me that you have great interest in what is being taught here. :slight_smile:

But I will ask that you continue to keep your future posts strictly relevant and on topic. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

What has this got to do with my thread, Buckscoder?? :mad: :mad:

Sorry Tyman, it was a bit off topic, but just for teaching purposes.

More like absolute trash!!

[B]Post reported to Admin.[/B] :mad:

Thank you for the zip files, [B]hellogoodbye4201[/B].

[B]Please stay on topic!![/B] :wink: :wink:

Thank you for saying that [B]Petefader[/B].

[B]Hostilities between traders and personal disputes need to be settled with [U]private messages[/U] and NOT ON THIS THREAD!![/B]

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Thank you for your question, [B]mapking[/B]. :slight_smile:

I will be posting a chart example soon to answer your question very exactly and accurately!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Keep watching and you will see. :slight_smile:

There is a great deal more stuff to come!! :wink: :cool:

No we don’t need indicators to trade a trend. :slight_smile:

But using indicators is one option.
And it is this option that I am now addressing. (see topic title).

There are other options coming well down the track. :slight_smile:

But first, lets get thro and finish this one!! :wink:

(one thing at a time!!)

Thanks tymen, its very useful informaion. would you tell if I can use EMA periods that you gave us in any timeframe? what timeframe this indicator works the best?

Also, I would like to ask, on the page 19 you have colored some candles in black. they have any speacial meaning or have you painted them in black by accident?

I dont think you could say there is a best TF for the EMAs since there is a trend (efficient or not) in every timeframe and then you would want move TFs to maximize efficiency, I think, correct me if I am wrong.

He is using different color schemes not for some special meaning but more to keep us on our toes and so your eyes dont gloss over looking at the same color charts over and over.

[B]tymen1[/B], I want to thank you for all your hard work, many of us really appreciate it. Personally I am more of a lurker on forums so keep in mind there are probably more people out there who are interested in and appreciate what you have to offer (we just dont normally speak up, but im working on that ;))

Don’t worry Dave, there are many of us watching this thread and we won’t allow it to be derailed.

Tymen knows how to handle this sort of thing, but we’re here if he needs help.

multiple moving averages… are the values of the averages carved in stone? I have a tendency to like periods 3, 5, 7, 11, etc. they have a certain aesthetic appeal. Then again there are those based on fib numbers also…

Just want to say “Thank You” tymen. You efforts to teach us these basic and important principles are very much appreciated. Too often we get involved in indicators and other devices while forgetting how important the trends lines are. I find this very useful information. I hope you can ignore the chatter and proceed with your instruction.

Hi I am really really impressed by your whole forum here I have learnt heaps, I have started to back test with the guppy EMA’s and really like it, I have also included some more EMA’s the 100,200 and 300 as they often give risistance & support level i find. would love to learn more about:

>Entry points
>Best timeframes

cheers MM

Dave, I am new to forex. My eyes cant see anything on the chart
I hoop tymen will teach us the entry(exit) signals, “fake signals” and circle them on the charts if possiable. I look forward to learn everything he can share.

Back again. :slight_smile:

Firstly a [B]thank you[/B] to the Administration for cleaning up the thread from irrelevant posts.

Second, a great [B]thank you[/B] to those above, namely, [B]RenaLa[/B], [B]anonymousdave[/B],
[B]o990l6mh (Honorary FX Member), [/B][B]TalonD (Honorary FX Member), [/B][B]PTB, madman1988, Babypipper, Petefader [/B]and others for your continuing support.

[B]I can assure you that all your questions will be answered as we go on!! [/B] :wink: :wink:

Yesterday, while cycling, I was run over by a car (woman driver) and I am feeling a little sore with some injuries. :frowning:
So bear with me as I go on maybe at a slightly slower pace.

The indicator works on any timeframe but do not trade this under a 20 minute timeframe because the price oscillations will swamp the indicator.

Also, I would like to ask, on the page 19 you have colored some candles in black. they have any speacial meaning or have you painted them in black by accident?

Thank you for that astute observation - I forgot to mention about the black candles. :o :o

They are candles where the low is the same as the previous candle and not higher.

Hope this helps.