The finest in trend trading

Hi Guys
Today we are losing Tymen for a few weeks while he moves, and we will miss him greatly:(. If i may make a suggestion to keep this thread in proportion, keep posting questions and charts here for discussion and analylis. For general chat and live trading discussion we could use the chat room. In chat we can discuss trades as they occur which may be of help to some and any question can then be posted here

Yes, agreed. We should focus on questions to Tymen today while we can.

Je suis dĆ©solĆ© de tā€™avoir snobĆ©, mais je tenais Ć  te remercier de ton bon conseil, il est vrai que parfois pris par lā€™envie de vite rĆ©pondre, je me mĆ©lange les pinceaux, et aussi un parfois les neurones( heureusement je nā€™en ai pas trop , de neuronesā€¦):smiley:
Tu es situĆ© oĆ¹??
Cordialement
Didier

I am happy to log into chat room everyday before london open if anyone wishes to join me

Kockneerebel hello, I agree, I beg you to excuse me for having disturbed the thread with my personal rantings.:o
Iā€™ll try, like all of us here, to focus (pun in French ā€¦) BB on DNA, by posting graphs and explanations.
Good weekend to all, enjoy life
Cordially;)

Hi didilut
have a great weekend, feel free to join in chat room on monday

Aye, if iā€™m around will join the chat.

Will be doing some solid backtesting soon, all info will be here after.

Kockneerebel, on an unrelated matter, are you still coding? If so I may have an idea to run by youā€¦

Cheers all

:

Kockneerebel hello, Iā€™m two hours ahead of London meeting, Iā€™ll try to connect to chat with you, I do not know how to use this,:confused: but Iā€™ll try to learn ā€¦ (work, work, work = learning):smiley:

Hi
unfortunatly coding is not a skill I have gotten round to learning

Hi Kockneerebel, I am ok for chat room on monday, now we have the complet rules of tymen, we can discuss about live charts, I will follow my manual backtests this week end and will give my analysis soon.

Salut Didier, tā€™inquiĆ©tes je me formalise pas :slight_smile: si je peux aider cā€™est avec plaisir, jā€™habite Ć  Paris.

Greg

Ah sorry, wrong person :slight_smile:

You are thinking of [B]Ironheart[/B]. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ah ha, yes, that was he!

One too many early starts this week I think!

Hi to everyone on this thread which Iā€™ve been following since it started but only recently joined. I suppose this makes me a ā€œlurkerā€. The reason for this is that demo platforms donā€™t work under Linux so I couldnā€™t really be a propositive member. Until now. I got a second pc with windows, downloaded a demo account so i can actually put to practice all the theory Iā€™ve learned. I know Iā€™ve a lot to catch on and I think at this stage itā€™s only fair for me to thank Tymen for his time and effort in his teaching. My respect to all contributors on the thread, til soon :slight_smile:
piero

Hey guys, just thought Iā€™d post some stats on how my demoing has done over the past week.

I have been trading the retracement system that Tymen taught us and here are my results:

Total trades: 7 (yes, I missed quite a few whilst playing tennis!)
Trades that hit TP1 = 5
Trades that hit TP2 = 1
Loss trades = 1

In total, all profits came to = 199 Pips.
All losses came to = -84 pips (2 units at a huge 42 pip SL).

Overall, 1 week performance = 115 pips.

I can post charts if anyone would like to see the trades I have made.

Hi Cordite, I sure do like ideas!

You may privately message me or even post it on here, which ever you feel is more appropriate.

Looking forward to hearing your idea.

Iā€™d like to see your charts Ironheart, if they wonā€™t take too long to uploadā€¦

Cheers

Ok, here we goā€¦

The trades are in order that they were made.

The diagonal lines are the trades from beginning to end and the horizontal lines are the CBLs.

Trade 1 - GBPUSD 20M.

Price never hit the lower BB but I had to sleepā€¦so I took out the trade out with some profit. Seeing as though Both units scored profits, I declared this a TP1+TP2 trade (which it would have been if I never slept).

Trade 2 - EURUSD 20M.

The first pink line is where the trade was entered with 2 contracts. TP1 was hit but a bearish evening star formation occurred immediately after. Coming off the mid-BB, I felt there was bearish relevance to this formation and closed the second unit. This was a good decision as the trade would have broken even. I declared this a TP1 only trade.

Trade 3 - EURUSD 20M.

Standard retracement trade - hit TP1 only.

Trade 4 - USDCHF 20M.

Almost a dampened mirror image of the EURUSD, traded at the same time as the previous trade. Hit TP1 only.

More coming up!

Trade 5 - EURJPY 20M.

This was a loss trade. As you can see, there was a valid entry but price never gave me a chance. I believe graviton got in on the bottom BB (not sure how I could have done the same) and rode an O-BB to the skies.

Trade 6 - USDCHF 30M.

Another standard TP1 only trade. Retraced later to break even.

Trade 7 - EURUSD 30M.

Traded at same time as the USDCHF, hence the (almost) exact trade as before. TP1 only, retraced to break even.

I think this does it for my demo trades this week. I hope this has been useful for some of you. Sorry for the long post, may your index finger have large scrolling power. :smiley:

Comments are welcome.

1 Like

Great thanks Ironheart for sharing your trades, thatā€™s the way for improve or live reactions about the tymenā€™s strategy

have an great week end,

cheers

Greg