The finest in trend trading

is there any programmer that is smart enough and have plenty time to create an Indicator that alarms for Bollinger Band Squeeze pattern?
May be this question is not for this Main Discussion section but I thought if I ask for it in Programming section of this forum it would be difficult to explain for me what BB Squeeze is?

if anyone can do it many thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I made an MT4 BB Bandwidth indicator for this very purpose.

I donā€™t really use it so Iā€™ll test it further before uploading here.

Here you go - BB Bandwidth indicator.

If itā€™s going up, BBs are expanding.

If itā€™s going down, BBs are shrinking.

I donā€™t use it myself so cannot give any advice on its usage but comments are welcome.

I have very little time to trade nowadays, so will not have time to make improvements to the code unless they are trivial :slight_smile:

BB-Bandwidth.zip (1.58 KB)

I have to admit I envy you guys and gals who use MT4 at times. Although I have a good relationship with GFT I wish sometimes I was working off MT4. Can anyone recommend a broker that use MT4 ?

Thanks to all

Open additional a InterbankFX demo account and you got it too. Demo will be deleted if inactive for more then 25 days, otherwise it keeps running

Had veeeery view freezes in the +3 years I am using it.:slight_smile:

I am waitting for reentry this tradeā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:
You not watā€¦??? Iā€™m happyā€¦:smiley:

[QUOTE = DodgeV83; 195100] lorsquā€™elle l HideStop = 1, et les lignes de Votre Stoploss TakeProfit SONT cachĆ©s de Votre courtisan. Le TP et SL verser transactions Vos seront traitĆ©es par entiĆ©rement lā€™AE.

Lorsquā€™elle l HideStop = 0, le TP et SL verser mĆ©tiers Vos seront Toujours GerĆŖs EA Votre nominale, MAIS il va Enregistrer le TP et les niveaux de SL Avec MT4 Comme une Sauvegarde.

Merci beaucoup pour expliquer, vous ĆŖtes un trĆØs bon instructeur Ć  moi, pauvre novice opĆ©rateur: D

Cordialement.

Great trade didilut, Iā€™m assuming you entered on a lower timeframe, may I ask how you made entry?

Hmmmm.

I think I will wait on this one for the moment.
I may well need it later.

I am just getting familiar with the use of a headset/microphone and some teaching on the whiteboard.

I am also preparing for presentation of the macro method.

Yes!!

Kinetic securities of Sydney is a broker for MT4 - theirs is a delux version that has spreads so small its ridiculous!!
They are also an introducing broker for GFT so you get both with them!!

If interested call Jay Pace at kinetic and tell him that Tymen sent you.
He will serve you well. :slight_smile:

Further more, Kinetic gives a GFT demo account [U]indefinitely [/U]without the pushy sales calls.
[B]DodgeV83 [/B]may be interested in this for testing purposes!!

I take this opportunity to thank again [B]DodgeV83 [/B]for all the fabulous work he is doing and also to thank [B]IronHeart [/B]for writing that program for [B]RenaLa[/B]. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yes, I am curious about that too!! :confused: :confused: :eek:

I donā€™t think that [B]DodgeV83 [/B]speaks French, [B]Didier[/B]!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Now a few more Lessons on [B]Merchantprinceā€™s [/B]whiteboard thro next week and then it is time for me to present the [B]final section of this threadā€¦[/B]

[B]The macro method.[/B]

When that is finished, it will be time to produce the PDFā€™s - one for the DNA method and one for the MACRO method.

After submitting these works to the readers of the forum for correcting and additions, I welcome either [B]Merchantprince, DodgeV83[/B] or [B]IronHeart [/B]to make the PDFā€™s out of the Word files that I use.

IronHeart, you as a nice friend always here, thanks:)
Is there a way to add an alarm?

IronHeart, he has some great indicator if you can see with yellow mark
looks like an entry spot ā€¦
everything that is above the higher level of the indicator are extreme candle (s)

what do you think?

I think that the level lines of the indicator are level of the price that presented BB lower or upper band somehow
When extreme candle crosses the upper(lower) band its signal for him to enter

[QUOTE=DodgeV83;195100]When HideStop = 1, your StopLoss and TakeProfit lines are hidden from your broker. The TP and SL for your trades will be handled completely by the EA.

When HideStop = 0, the TP and SL for your trades will still be handled by your EA, but it will register the TP and SL levels with MT4 as a backup.

Dodge Sorry, I planted a little ā€¦:smiley:
I really wanted to thank you for the explanations clear and detailed as you wished me well.
Again my apologies for the inconvenience.:frowning:
Regards Didier

Ironheart Hello, my entry in the trade, is not dictated by the DNA method Tymen ā€¦ Iā€™m ashamed ā€¦:smiley:
I just tried to mix my usual method of trade with an idea that our friend Graviton had issued some time ago;
Namely it uses the Sto 7.3.3. to improve its entry into avoiding being against the trend that TF uses, which is one hour, I think it does.
I added the yellow to show the correspondence between the STO and my entry.
This does nothing to the thread Tymen, except that my input is very early, and Iā€™m not expecting to be the candle below to enter the highest.
Itā€™s very aggressive, but it can work, again my SL is equal to 1 ART period 21, the idea is taken from the Turtle method, finally, I think.
As Iā€™ve said here, I do not expect our friend Tymen method gives me a ready made, but I want to improve my trading plan, with better input (CBL) and he learned to read BB which, until now I did not understand.:confused:
I hope I have answered quite clearly to the waters in the Ironheart, Tymen and Renala, who cares about the small yellow squares.
The blue X is very important for me, but here is not the subject of this thread, and I do not want to interfere in the course of Tymen, because he has great things to learn, and Graviton, I think we should all be very attentive to what they show us, and we say again.
Tymen, I hope not to be too disturbed the normal course of your wire, and if that is the case Iā€™ll apologize.:confused:
Regards to all, Didier:)

Thanks for a great post [B]Didier[/B]. :slight_smile:

You are doing well at developing your trading method!! :wink: :wink: