The finest in trend trading

Tymen,

Thanks, for putting your indicators up it can be very frustrating being with GFT and seeing everyone getting the MT4 indicators. Much appreciated, i love the Bollinger band one and will look at this at home.

haven’t chimed in for a while, been very busy studying, working and if time permits trading but still keeping up with the forum.

i’m sticking with the DNA method for now, i don’t have time at the moment to practice the Macro method and i’m a firm believer in simplicity anyway.

Thank you tymen :slight_smile:
I hope your health is recovering well friend.

I would like to emphasis that cbl entry, combine with trading with the trend is very powerful! It is common to see risk rewards of 1:3 or 4 or even 5
Depending on when you exit your first lot, or should i say depending on your MM.

Combined that with the teachings of graviton on stop losses…
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Okay some stuff i realised over this week.
Cbl entry need not be taken only when PA touches the outter BB.
Even if it is formed without touching the outter BB and even if the entry is near the mid BB, i would still enter upon it IF I AM TRADING WITH THE TREND.

Because chances are for it to turn into a BB SAUSAGE OR BUBBLE, is quite high. Check out on pairs like EUR CAD, EUR AUD on 1HR TF.

Very powerful, i kid you not.

Thank you [B]fartist[/B]. :slight_smile:

Yes, if you add the trend to the CBL entry, you increase your chances of success!! :wink:

Now remember that if you have an entry near the BB, the trick is to cut the CBL candles in half so that you get a much improved entry. :wink: :cool:

Thank you and welcome, [B]dacarab3[/B] :slight_smile:

Remember to visit our live chatroom …

Bollinger Band DNA - FOREX Trading using the Tymen Bollinger Band Strategy

(Invent a user name and password for yourself.)

Just be a little careful what you post so that you do not get the Administration following you and editing your posts. :cool:

Hmmmmmm.

I am a Netherlands citizen.

Guess who I am supporting!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

Hahaha yes I remember now you said before!

It will be a great match but we have the Oh Mighty King of Cephalopods on our side… Paul the Oracle :smiley:

By the way and if you don’t mind explaining something about your personal life, how come did you end living in Australia? It seems so different to Netherlands… at least climately speaking!

Yes i do remember your teachings on that!
And now im betting against whatever that octopus is taking! Heh.

My family came out to Australia after the Holocaust.

My parents were involved with the Jews.
We still have jewellery in our possession that was left over from some Jews who were transported to Aushwitz.

Ingrained in me is a real heart for the Jewish people.

So I was just a baby when my family came to Australia on an assisted passage.
My mother (who has Spanish background) hated the grey skies of the Netherlands, she often went to the south of France.

The blue skies of Australia beckoned.
They were intending to move to Sydney/Melbourne but suddenly friends came up and recommended moving to Perth instead.

I went to school here, became the dux of my high school and entered university when I was 16 years old.

So I have grown up in Oz, but I have dual citizenship which is lovely because that allows me to live anywhere in the EU as well as the Dutch islands in the Caribbean!!
I am spoilt!! :stuck_out_tongue:
But I have my cat, [B]Sweetie[/B], so its not time to move. :cool:

I like the idea of living in the Caribbean, I will have to get more counsel about this from [B]Vulcan Classic[/B]. :slight_smile:

I just love dark or black women!! :smiley:

I have no time for an octopus!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Now try using this octopus to predict whether you should go long or short in a trade!!
…and to be sure…do not use a stoploss!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, and don’t forget to shake some chicken bones at your screen to ensure big profits!:smiley:

Tymen, you already hinted about the loneliness of the new place outside Perth.
Guess what, in the Cayman, or any other Island it would be even worse.:smiley:

I am happy to see and read our Tymen playful mood, it is comforting, and I am a little less worried about you.:slight_smile:
For what is a pleasant place to live I would advise you to Spain and the Costa Brava, the Costa Dorada with beautiful full cities such as Tarragona, Sitges, Valencia, Pensacola, and if you’re a Barcelona, do not forget to visit the Salvador Dali Museum, oops I draw a blank on the name of the city, is there Spanish on the plane to save a frog …:smiley:
Have a great WE Tymen , and to all our brilliant colleague of this thread.:cool:
Regards, Didier.

Personally, I have found that a squid works better for my trades. I throw it at a wall. If it sticks, I go short. If it slides down the wall, I go long.

And the squid loves it.

cubanpip2010.

I think it was a joke. :wink:

If it is recorded in 16bit depth and 44.1kHz then you are not going to get a better sound as far as the actual sound that exist on the disc is concerned.
There may be tricks to enhance the sound but the actual sound quality it is recorded in will be what it is.
Of course, if you were able to get a hold of copies that were recorded in higher bit depth then yes, it would be advantageous. An example of this would be the sound you hear in a surround sound movie theater. This is because it was probably recorded in 96kHz or higher at 24bit depth.
It is unfortunate that they downgrade sound. Most things nowadays are recorded in 24bit depth but are downgraded because cd’s can only play in 16bit depth, and mp3’s are worthless as far as sound quality goes. I could rant on forever about this. Digital is so new and people are just now staring to get a hang of how to make it sound good.

Hello,
I have been reading through this thread. The method is very logical and excellent which I appreciate, but for newcomers like me it is difficult to trade such a method as now because the retracements would blow out my account.
I know you don’t endorse the Ultimate Candlestick method, but I felt it was an easier way to build my account with aspirations to move on to the BB DNA method. Although I could be completely wrong. I also watched the video on the macro method and still felt the retracements would blow out my account.

Tymen, even though you don’t endorse the Ultimate Candlestick method do you feel that it can be traded effectively if the rules are strictly followed?

If you do happen to still have any faith in this method then I have one question about the rules. But perhaps I should message you the question to not take away from the topic of this thread.

where can i find your post # 1883?? this post of yours is still at # 1860 :confused:

Wow, I’ve finally got to the end and can say thank you to all that have contributed to such a fine learning experience.

Tymen, Graviton et al you really are a fine bunch of souls for giving your time and knowledge so freely and graciously.

I have already joined the chatroom and hope to be able to contribute meaningfully towards the advancement of this thread and the method in general…

Giant Welsh love to you all :):slight_smile:

Thank you for continuing to look out for me, Didier!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Your friendship is always heartwarming. :slight_smile:

For what is a pleasant place to live I would advise you to Spain and the Costa Brava, the Costa Dorada with beautiful full cities such as …

When my cat is gone, these are places I should visit.
They have the same Mediterranean climate that we have here in Perth.

And also beautiful buildings and a beautiful seafront.
Lots of people - no lonliness.