The finest in trend trading

Thank you so much, forexdawn (and Hordanes as well). Thats great. I also found a couple of previous pdf’s I had saved already. That will refresh my memory and hopefully allow me to carry on understanding the future posts while catching up with the old ones.

Tymen your newest addition to the toolbox is great!

Hordane, could you please put your files on the chatroom? :slight_smile:

There, everyone, especially people new to this thread can refer to it. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Glad you like the newest addition!!
More refinements are yet to come.

Once we have the final edition PDFs done and are ready, we can also add the custom platform indicators to our Essential Download section on the chat site, as well. That way, everything will be in one place to download: indicators and all instructional materials.

I will also be adding a personal blogs feature this weekend so that members can start their own journals and have them archived on our site for everyone to share.

I’ve arranged for MP to put it on the site, I would upload the latest version here but every time I tried babypips is corrupting the file.

Downloading it now and will upload it to the chat site shortly. :cool:

Hi tymen
Thanks for the slope indictator. I have just opened an account with GFT and still finding my way around their system. Do I need to change anything on the code or is it simply a matter of inputing it as it is?
For example; [I]vars i(number), avg(series), pip_fctr(number);
[/I]
Do I add anything instead of numbers/series or just leave as is? My apologies but I don’t have any programming knowledge.

Thanks

Gerard1

Ironheart,

did you manage to find out what is wrong with the indie…not working in my broker ?

or the new one has fixed that problem ?

thanks

You do not need to change the code in any way. Being new to GFT you are obviously still finding your way around.

The Indicator is easily added to ChartStudio without any typing as follows:

1. In ChartStudio (CTL IDE) open a new page (icon or File menu).
  2. In this thread (I think post 4286) you will see the indicator.
  3. Copy this from “indicator AA_BB…” down to “end.” [include the “.”]
  4. Paste this onto the new page.
  5. Verify this (icon or Build menu): you will be prompted to give a file name.
  6. Install (icon or Build menu)

One point: when you are doing step 5 and 6, look at the messages in the lower (output) panel to see that the verify and install has been achieved okay.

It is now available for use in DealBook for attaching to a chart. From the “setup indicators” icon you will see the new indicator listed. After selecting it you should see the indicator below the chart.

Ken.

[QUOTE=bradu75;210594]Ironheart,

did you manage to find out what is wrong with the indie…not working in my broker ?

or the new one has fixed that problem ?

thanks[/QUOTE]

Thank you, IronHeart for the indicator, I was able to get it to work in my 5 digit broker, however had problems running it on my 4 digit broker where I have my live account. I went ahead and made some changes to it so that it can work on both 4 and 5 digits broker, I hope you don’t mind. Indicator attached. Cheers!

What should we expect, in terms of win:loss ratio, of the new method presented? How are you guys doing?

Im trying to restrict myself to DNA only at the moment as I need much more practice, but wanted to know about more experienced ones results :slight_smile:

thanks juanchy31

now it is working for me too

[B]As several of you now know, we have a new webinar which supports 500 viewers and it is free!! [/B]:wink:

In a conversation with [B]Merchantprince [/B]and I, we decided to test a certain free webinar.

[B]Merchantprince [/B]logged in and we all combined together as viewers to give it a good workout test.
It passed with flying colours and [B]Merchantprince [/B]is now setting up some fine details making it ready for our use. :slight_smile:

Now [U]DodgeV83 [/U]is without doubt, a genius in what he sets up as a combined free chatroom and whiteboard. :slight_smile:

But I believe he has limited control over the operation of the server. :eek:
That problem is now solved with the operation of this free comercial server.

As to the chatroom, everyone seems to like the one we have, and getting people to shift off it seems to be unpopular.
There is one aspect of [U]DodgV83’s [/U]chatroom that I have an issue with - the type is too small, and we who wear glasses have unnecessary eyestrain reading the print.

The new method, the Ultimate DNA profit grabber, is only designed to work on trading the BB bubbles/sausages which comprise the highest pip gains/unit time in forex outside of new releases. :wink:

This method, if used correctly, is designed to have a ridiculously high win/loss ratio. :slight_smile:
Otherwise, I would never have bothered with it!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Excellent Tymen!

that explains why you didn’t warn us like in Macro Method about it’s average win/loss in contrast with BB DNA…

It’s all clear now!

I get the feeling you are more optimist and feeling better now, could it be all those smilies? :smiley:

I hope I’m not wrong though. I’m only scratching the method itself but being objective looking it’s evolution and constant improvement, tied with a superb teaching method… it encourages us newbies a lot to “soldier on”! (someone should explain me what that means :confused::p)

[B]soldier on[/B]

(intr, adverb) to persist in one’s efforts in spite of difficulties, pressure, etc.

:slight_smile:

Thanks Jaunchy for updating the indicator.

It definitely takes the strain off of me, which I appreciate since I am a very busy person nowadays!

Thanks Ken. I tried this and it seems to be working okay.BTW I am from Lancashire.

OK, now I am trying to develop and exit strategy that caters especially for the ultimate DNA profit grabber method.

That is, a quality exit strategy with built in stop loss to cater for a small series of rapid growth candles on a BB walk on a bubble/sausage.

I have tested several ideas already but happy with none of them.

Perseverence does it!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink:

After I discover that, I can put all the rules together in logical form for this strategy!! :smiley:
It then goes to PDF.

We will miss NForex for the PDF construction…

He was so good and fun at graphical design! There’s some time ago since he last posted, is him on vacation?

NForex if you are around… give us a sign… :smiley:

Oh and ty Forexdawn for definition hehe