The finest in trend trading

Hi all,

I hope there’s still room left for a newbie so nice to find a very informative forum where poor chaps like me needed so badly:D thanks to you mr. tymen1 for your unselfish gesture and may God bless you more with good health and more fortunes.

I am still reading this thread more than halfway and find it so helpful and now after 2 weeks of experimenting (on my live trades) i manage to increase my book for 4%… i am trading fulltime by the way.

A lot of gold mine in this thread from the author himself and also from all contributors where a lot of their comments and mistakes enlightened me.

A question to all: If price action already in the move, like already triggered entry, is there any continuation pattern for this method? I know using fibo figures to test retracements but just wondering if there is a combination like CBL for entry…

…or maybe i will just read the whole thread, maybe i will stumble the answer :slight_smile:

bare with me please, i’m just new in this forum and i find everyone here nice people:)

Hi
Do continue to read the thread. There is a PDF summary available in the chat room. The final PDF is not yet available. Please feel free to join us in

Hi Kockneerebel,

thanks, would you be kind enough to show me where to find that pdf :wink: will be much appreciated.

regards

i’m still at page 300ish

You may find all the PDFs currently related to Bollinger Band DNA at bolldna.com in the left-hand column under Essential Downloads. You’ll also find 20-30 people in the chat area during most trading days. :wink:

thank you so much, appreciated your kindness:D

Thanks for that Merchantprince I will take a look. Also just wanted to send my condolences to Tymen1, I know I am a lttle late with this but wasn’t sure if this tme it was just a suspension again & we would see Tymen1’s sterling content once more. But it seems it is another sad day for babypips.

Greetings all. As I understand it, Tymen will continue his work at this location: The Golden Forex forum

The forum is still under construction, but there are a couple posts there already. Tymen should be showing up sometime this week. Lots of housekeeping and decorating to do yet. Thanks for everyone’s patience :smiley:

finaly i get to the last page of this thread. would like to thank Tymen, Graviton and all other participants who shared all their knowledges, skils, wisdom. Very impressive. Sad that was not Happy end, but it keeps interest to see it, most lokely in other place. Wish all the best to everybody. Many many thanks.

Hi
Feel free to join us in the chat room

What an epic 3 months of reading that was! May i congratulate all of you who participated in this thread and especially Tymen who orchestrated it. It truly has some of the most informative content on the web!

good trading all

AW MAN!!!

Read the first 25 pages, looked like exactly what I was looking for!
No book, nor forum on the internet has explained the concept of trend as good as this trade did… Then it started with the indicators!!

Tymen did you have to involve indicators in it!? Why not just pure naked trading!!!

Anyway first 25 pages very informative, maybe the best explanation that’s on the whole net regarding naked trading and the concept of trends!

Thank you, and HELLO. My first post :slight_smile:

Read on. You can fly through Tymen’s review of indicators if you like. It’s all good info and probably things everyone should know about, but in the end he only uses Bollinger Bands and bare naked price action. Tymen is still working to improve his system. PM me if you want more. Also, PipBandit and Ironheart and some others have posted trading journals in the newbie section using these methods. They are doing great!

Hey Carnegie, lemme know when you read all those pages I told ya abt! :slight_smile:

The most informed info abt trend trading I’ve found is here in this thread. I read the first 300 pages at once, couldnt shut my lappy down! lol

edit, my first post here too. :smiley:

First time posting on this forum in months. A few quick questions before I jump into trend trading. I was a big supporter of Tymen’s original candle stick trading method. Traded it somewhat successfully, but it entailed watching price action on charts for hours at a time, not the most exciting of tasks, especially for demo accounts. Does this thread eventually arrive at a concrete method for trading trends or does it simply teach trends in general?

In the Joy of Candlestick Trading, by the time I had begun reading it, nearly 100 pages were obsolete, in that the methods taught were no longer used by Tymen. As a reader reading this thread for the first time, should I begin from page 1 or is there a better more practical starting point?

Is this thread still active?

Thanks

Search “bolldna” on google.

The PDF for Tymens DNA method has now been published. The Bolldna chat room is still very active. All are welcome

hello everyone!
i am following the BB DNA method and i really enjoy reading tymens lessons. :slight_smile: one thing i really can’t find but is pointed out in the omnibus PDF several times is: [B]“BB squeeze area as per my rules in post #2374, page 238”[/B]

is just can’t find it - can someone help me out with that ?

thanks & greets from graz

Search “bolldna” on google. Post questions there.

There must have been some deletions to change the thread post count.

This was the rules list posted around that time.

http://forums.babypips.com/187260-post2341.html

Thank you so much, i really appreciate your help! :slight_smile: - BTW go on with the good work all together!