The finest in trend trading

Just updating to let latecomers know that the group is relocating. I’m not a very active member but I do check in on them once in a while.

The forum can be found here: Tymen’s Board - Powered by vBulletin

The chat group is on Skype: Hordane is the Pipmaster!

Hello

I’ve just discovered this thread now and I’m working through it from the first post (good work Tymen). I do not know if this has been picked up already, but in Tymen’s formula to calculate MMACD, you need to divide the sum of the averages by 6. (Post #372). However, in EvanBrix post he gives the translated MT4 code - there is no division, so MMACD is calculated on the SUM of the averages.

Does it make a difference?

As I said, I do not know if this has already been identified in a later post, and I’m happy to be corrected if I’m wrong.

2 words, stochastics oscillator, thats how I find my trends…

Interesting thread, but 477 pages, uggggg I did get thru 15 tho,

This begs an explanation.

ok, will explain,

Well, that sucks, I took 1 hour to write some things up for ya, but I lost everything when I hit the dang post button, unreal… Makes me want to throw this PC out the window, ARRRRRRRRR… I ALWAY copy, and just forgot…

If you use Firefox, I would strongly recommend Lazarus Form Recovery. That used to happen to me and this browser add-on automatically saves all text entered into form fields. I never lose post data like that anymore since installing it.

Im not going to sit here and say, I have found the Holy Grail, only being in the Forex for 8 months, but I put time in… Hours upon hours of chart watching and note taking. I actually went thru 7 packs of Index cards taking notes thru my time…

But as of right now, this is the best I have come up with, In my mind anyways. If we can find the tops and bottoms, everyting else is mind play… Its all about taking what the market wants to give ya,

Hope that made sense…

Again, this is what works for me… I just wanted to share it…

Thanks for the tip Merchantprince, Im still a bit steamed, I had some great info there,

First time poster. I am a forex newbie. I first decided to get into it about 3 weeks ago. Since that time I have finished babypips academy twice, but I have found all 3 of your threads to be much more beneficial. I am not sure if you still still frequent this forum, but if you do, thank you Tymen.

I’m afraid Tymen is long gone but it’s good to see that his threads still help people.

does anybody know the PDF is ready?if so how can we get it?

was reading through the tread and stumbled into this!
i never knew after 3 months on demo (MT4)

thanks PTB!:cool:

There are many more features in MT4 … But as much as you understand MT4 there is still something remaining in it to understand.

any news where tymen is now teaching

No Idea here - if your looking for trading info I suggest “What every aspiring trader still wants to know” or something like that by the InnerCircleTrader.

If you looking for Tymen - sorry I cannot help.

I do know where he is nowadays, but he’s not really teaching anymore. There’s plenty of good material around here anyways, try the Technical Templates threads.

After Tymen had his falling-out with the Babypips admins, he set up his own forum:

Tymen’s Board - Powered by vBulletin

I looked in on it a few minutes ago, and found that Tymen has not posted on that forum for over a year.

He last visited his forum a month ago, although he is listed as Chief Administrator in the Members List.

Others have kept that forum going. The latest post was yesterday by one of the currently active members.

If you visit Tymen’s forum, and browse the Members List, you will recognize some familiar user-names from this Forum.