The finest in trend trading

you’ve got a contact request from me, Magnus…
As soon as you’re in my contacts I will add you into the group

it is interesting to know how sucessiful this group. Have followed in 2010 and then lost link. Do you know if Graviton still advising and teaching his approaches to FX? thank you in advance.

I’ve been looking for him too! But to no avail, yet.

As far as I know, they are not join anymore in Babypips, at least Tymen. But they are still alive and doing good trading and teaching some of us that we followed them (Graviton as well) since 2010…

Hey guys can any one point me in the direction of the chat room and skpe info for tymen thanks

If ever you find out, can you please share the info

Not sure where Tymen usually hangs out. I often see him on my Skype room.

Hello, I just read all the thread in 2017, very interesting. But can’t find Bollinger DNA method pdf, Can someone be so kind and send me this file?

Thank you in advance!
jpack

I’m still alive and well. I trade nearly every day and I’m still learning and improving. I usually post at another forum now under the same screen name. Not sure if I’m allowed to mention it here, but it sounds like For*x Fact**y. No one has heard from Tymen in a very long time. He doesn’t answer e-mails. I know his health wasn’t good and he may have stepped away from trading. Tymen was a teacher in his earlier career and is a natural at explaining things. I don’t use his method, but I sure learned a lot from following and participating in his thread. I’m happy to answer any questions that I can, but as I said, I rarely post here. I will check back, but I check my thread at that other place more often. Best success to everyone.

guys super grateful to you in this thread have been very supportive everything I have read about you is great and I hope to continue learning.