The finest in trend trading

thanx guys i have read the this full thread n in some ways got to know everyone,sad to see this happen when tymen was scheduled to teach the final way to trade without indicators:(,many of his n graviton suggestions and advice have been excellent,as a teacher in japanese maths myself i can understand tymen’s concern for his students here under his thread and his banning of an senior citizen n trader was unnecessary

@clint thanx

I love trading through trendlines.

I actually find that the trendlines provide greater support and resistance points than their horizontal counterparts.

When I’m announcing trades in my live trading room I predominantly use a trendline strategy with a few additional indicators to confirm my decisions.

Cheers,

Nick

I have kept in touch with Tymen and I see Grav online sometimes too. Tymen doesn’t use this method anymore. He has been using Renko charts lately.

which method has tymen stopped using and why???:27:

s/r are nways not reliable if thts wht liveforex is talking about,

@talonD :-:60:i want to thnk tymen for this superb thread n teaching would like to relay this to him

Boy this thread has been my life for past 2 weeks, I am in middle of looking for a contract with not much luck and one day luckily ended up here…I am sure that day is going to be turning point of my life…i am no different from a trader who is behind quick money,as tymen said in one of his posts,the newbies main problem is they are after quick money…I started trading in 2008 got hit by new comers luck and made few bucks…but since then have lost lot n lot…of course I was just doing gambling with no knowledge of market…this thread has en glinted me…I really felt sad to discover that Tymen had to quit from here and was looking fwd for his next method that he was supposed to post after his vacation, somehow found his PDF…anyone knows if he posted any more PDF after that…especially the naked method again??

If by any chance tymen you read this…kindly accept my million gratitude for your selfless efforts also to Iron Heart for posting all the indicators and Merchantprince for the pdf’s if anyone knows which forum is this wonderful team working now plz let me know…BTW, I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF FOREX, I WILL BE USING THIS METHOD FOR EQUITY/DERIVATIES trading.

Thanks again everyone on this thread, you guys have been my e-family for past 2 weeks :))

Not to rain on your parade, but as I understood it Tymen had trouble himself ever making any money with this system.

Like TalonD says, nowadays he’s looking at Renko charts and thinking of using Ichimoku as well.

thanks for your reply o990l6mh…sounds very unreal that system did not work for tymen himself :confused: …but then anything is possible in market :))…is he active on any forum with his new methods?

cheers

No, he’s on a Skype group nowadays.

oh…nice…possible to share the contact details?

I’ll ask him to check this thread and if he wants he’ll invite you.

okay, thanks much man , appreciate your help…

Cheers

finally found tymen on skype and as like on this thread he has so much to offer on that group…i am sure I would be better trader soon…thanks again o990l6mh

You’re welcome. See you there.

Hello all. It is true that Tymen does not use the methods outlined in this thread anymore. I don’t really know why? LOL.

I’ve successfully traded with variants of the methods he discusses here. It really depends on market condition. Right now, for instance (summer in USA) is a VERY bad time to use this method, due to the decreased volume during summer months. Also, taking every CBL entry is a recipe for disaster. You MUST vet your entries, taking only the best ones…

Having said all that, I am now moving away from using this technique myself, LOL. The reason being I am tired of the constant screen time and am now using other techniques on higher time frames only…

Good luck!

hey o990I6mh ,could u pls direct me to the skype group of tymen

May I have your Skype name and I’ll add you.

ok is it alive?

Yes, it’s alive.

my skype id is ninja_dude101 thanx